Queensland Cup 2022

Tesi Niu has come from the field in the Magpies game.

Magpies down 18-6 at the break, they've just hit back through Canning to make it a 6 point ball game.

Tesi Niu has come from the field in the Magpies game.

Magpies down 18-6 at the break, they've just hit back through Canning to make it a 6 point ball game.

That try was off Mozer from dummy half, looked right and came back left to give Canning a pass to barge over.

Gamble should have focused his anger at his team mates that just watched Mairner dive on kick and run away and score.

Norths terrible, they need Smith back.

Piakura never came back.

Mozier has all this hype about him. If you think he is ready then you know nothing about league .
His defence is terrible.
That try wasn't set up by Mozier. He just passed the ball to a middle forward without any deception. Infact the middle didn't get the ball down either ..

I'm all about developing kids and giving them an opportunity but only when they are ready.
Physically & defensively he needs another year or 2 in Q cup.
He was out played on u19s origin by the blues hooker.
Don't gete wrong he has potential but he is far from the Broncos saviour..

Magpies were poor again today.
The score did not and does not indicate the game.
Tristan salior needs to learn to tackle..

Mozier has all this hype about him. If you think he is ready then you know nothing about league .
His defence is terrible.
That try wasn't set up by Mozier. He just passed the ball to a middle forward without any deception. Infact the middle didn't get the ball down either ..

I'm all about developing kids and giving them an opportunity but only when they are ready.
Physically & defensively he needs another year or 2 in Q cup.
Don't gete wrong he has potential but he is far from the Broncos saviour..

Magpies were poor again today.
The score did not and does not indicate the game.
Tristan salior needs to learn to tackle..
Is mozier mozers french cousin?

That's a very low IQ take. Much like people calling the NSW half Tom Weaver the second coming of Andrew Johns. The NSW forward pack absolutely dominated that game and if you've watched any footy you should know always makes the spine look alot better than they are. When the game was even, Mozer looked far more dynamic than the Blues hooker.

That's a very low IQ take. Much like people calling the NSW half Tom Weaver the second coming of Andrew Johns. The NSW forward pack absolutely dominated that game and if you've watched any footy you should know always makes the spine look alot better than they are. When the game was even, Mozer looked far more dynamic than the Blues hooker.

I remember when we beat NSW af few years ago and Jake Clifford looked like an absolute superstar. Didnt mean a thing long term.

I remember when we beat NSW af few years ago and Jake Clifford looked like an absolute superstar. Didnt mean a thing long term.
Would Clifford be one Broncos should look at getting as an heir apparent to Reyno for the 7 jersey??

He's got a massive boot, although a bit inaccurate and I've liked him when he gets to play as a first receiving halfback.

Doesnt seem to be getting the best treatment down in Newy and cows sent him packing... so if he's keen to come back to QLD we are one of a few options available to him.

Get him here on a good deal and let him learn under Reyno... think he's still early-mid 20's so should be coming into a good age by the time Reynolds retires

Would Clifford be one Broncos should look at getting as an heir apparent to Reyno for the 7 jersey??

He's got a massive boot, although a bit inaccurate and I've liked him when he gets to play as a first receiving halfback.

Doesnt seem to be getting the best treatment down in Newy and cows sent him packing... so if he's keen to come back to QLD we are one of a few options available to him.

Get him here on a good deal and let him learn under Reyno... think he's still early-mid 20's so should be coming into a good age by the time Reynolds retires

I'm not convinced he is going to become the half everyone thought he would. Wouldn't be against the idea though of bringing him in as backup

I'm not convinced he is going to become the half everyone thought he would. Wouldn't be against the idea though of bringing him in as backup
He doesn't necessarily need to become a superstar per se, but we will need a game managing halfback to create space for the Ezra's and Cobbo's... or do you think Ezra will become the game managing 7 in the future?

He looks more a 6 at this stage and as good as an attacking off the cuff 6 is, you only need to look at Souths to see what's happened since Cody lost his Reynolds.

If they can get Clifford's kicking game more accurate then the size of his boot would keep us in most games ala Moses, Cleary, etc. then he just needs to get the team around the park and create space for the outside men.

Or do we have a young bonafide 7 coming through with an elite kicking game?

It seems to be something the Broncos can never quite find in a 7 coming through... Bhunt, Dearden, etc. Norman had a monster boot, but he pissed off before really ever trying to take the opportunity.

Even Sam Walker, whilst he looks a high quality prospect as a first receiving 7, I think his long kicking game is a little lacking... but that might just be age and maybe in a few years it will be much stronger.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • MrMoore
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • The True King
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.