Queensland Cup 2022

wtf. I missed the first 27mins and it's already 32-0 to Burleigh?

Burleigh in again. They're matching the clock at the moment, 36-0 with 36 gone.

And again. 40-0 on the stroke of HT.

What do you say at HT when 40 down?

Edit: Make that 42.

I'm out of the loop with the Seagulls, what's going on with Tristan Hope? Seems like he's keeping Harrison Graham out of a starting position. I know you're a fan of Tristan's 1910, is it just a rich vein of form or is he starting to find his second wind ala Berrell?

Like a genius, I was telling fans that if the Broncos really wanted to pick their best 17 in the coming weeks they should consider Graham - Dolphins be damned.

I'm out of the loop with the Seagulls, what's going on with Tristan Hope? Seems like he's keeping Harrison Graham out of a starting position. I know you're a fan of Tristan's 1910, is it just a rich vein of form or is he starting to find his second wind ala Berrell?

Like a genius, I was telling fans that if the Broncos really wanted to pick their best 17 in the coming weeks they should consider Graham - Dolphins be damned.
Can broncos not select Graham? Is Graham signed to dolphins for this year?

He's just plain and simple killing it. Been scoring tries and tackling. Last month has been his best form ever I think.

Can broncos not select Graham? Is Graham signed to dolphins for this year?

The Broncos could sign him for the rest of the season but since he's off to the Dolphins I doubt they'll go to the trouble. It would not send the right message to the players, especially since the Broncos are trying to build a culture.

My rationale is desperate times call for desperate measures. They're letting Turpin sort out a contract elsewhere, so why not go with the better option? Granted I'm bias and I've been a fan of Harrison's since that 2021 trial (which is becoming a really infamous game now, so many careers were made that night) but since the team is playing so well off of Walters and Paix's go-forward I'd think Graham would be a more suitable replacement.

Mind you Hope can play that role as well. He was an enjoyable player to watch in NYC but he often struggled to be on the same page with his team and his defence left something to be desired.

Mozer didn't back-up.

Souths Logan in all sorts as the Jets broke their duck with a 26-18 win.

Tesi didn't react to a high kick and Cutters score. Tesi looks much bigger than normal.

Plath dusts up Roberts badly and a bad one on one miss to score- Wynnum 4-0.

Wilson too far in, tried to come back out, terrible Souths defence- Cutters score.

Really poor from Kennedy- when a prop goes to dummy half 2m out- he's going to dive over he's not calling on his passing game. You need to defend a prop at dummy half.

And again! Hope pushes through Wilison and Kennedy- he's a little hooker come on guys.

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • Tmac
  • kiwibronco
  • Dash
  • Dee
  • Old Mate
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • azza.79
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.