Queensland Cup 2022

That's a very low IQ take. Much like people calling the NSW half Tom Weaver the second coming of Andrew Johns. The NSW forward pack absolutely dominated that game and if you've watched any footy you should know always makes the spine look alot better than they are. When the game was even, Mozer looked far more dynamic than the Blues hooker.
Your right in one respect. Unfortunately hookers rely on the forward pack to go forward to allow them to do there job properly.
But you clearly watched a different game to me..!
Yeah the blues hooker didn't run much, but what he did do was quality.. hookers are required to be great defensively, quality service, creative & have a kicking game.. none of which I saw mozer do against the blues..
As iv said he has potential but there is a bit of work for him to be where some of you think he already is .

There is quite a bit of JT about Mam, could he become even three quarters that level? If he does, he could obviously definitely play 7.

Tonumaipea celebrates his new NRL deal with the Storm by calling the ref a cheat after a knocked back call with seconds to go v Wynnum.- sent off.

Doesn't seem super productive- Falcons still lose 20-12.
Seems like he will fit right in with the storm, that was the same sentiment that B. Smith delivered to the ref for his binning last night.

AUSTRALIAN SECONDARY SCHOOLS RUGBY LEAGUE 18 YEARS TEAM LIST 2022

Chris Faagutu Marsden State High School
Ethan Ferguson Lambton High School
Thomas Fletcher St Gregory's College
Harry Hassett The Hills Sports High School
Arama Hau Keebra Park SHS Isaiya
Katoa Barker College
Keano Kinni Palm Beach Currumbin SHS
Liam Le Blanc St Joseph's College, Nudgee
Jesse McLean Newington College
Karl Oloapu Wavell SHS
Josiah Pahulu Ipswich SHS
Joash Papali Holy Spirit College
Michael Roberts Palm Beach Currumbin SHS
Gabriel Satrick Ipswich SHS
Chevy Stewart Endeavour Sports High
Blaize Talagi Westfields Sports High
Sam Tuivaiti Westfields Sports High

Congratulations- Karl Oloapu!

AUSTRALIAN SECONDARY SCHOOLS RUGBY LEAGUE 18 YEARS TEAM LIST 2022

Chris Faagutu Marsden State High School
Ethan Ferguson Lambton High School
Thomas Fletcher St Gregory's College
Harry Hassett The Hills Sports High School
Arama Hau Keebra Park SHS Isaiya
Katoa Barker College
Keano Kinni Palm Beach Currumbin SHS
Liam Le Blanc St Joseph's College, Nudgee
Jesse McLean Newington College
Karl Oloapu Wavell SHS
Josiah Pahulu Ipswich SHS
Joash Papali Holy Spirit College
Michael Roberts Palm Beach Currumbin SHS
Gabriel Satrick Ipswich SHS
Chevy Stewart Endeavour Sports High
Blaize Talagi Westfields Sports High
Sam Tuivaiti Westfields Sports High

Congratulations- Karl Oloapu!
Do these boys play or is it just a merit team?

Chris Faagutu- Tigers
Isaiya Katoa- Dolphins
Keano Kinni- Titans
Liam Le Blanc- Souths
Karl Oloapu- Broncos
Josiah Pahulu- Titans
Joash Papali- Bulldogs
Michael Roberts-Dolphins
Chevy Stewart- Raiders

Man of the match in the final- Gabe Satrick was sensational at hooker for Queensland. He goes to Ipswich State High but he won't be NRL-less after this week.

Mozer and Wilson went to Warwick during the week with the Origin side and did a great job.

Townsville this week- for their first away trip, Blackhawks will be a test for them.

Test? 28-0 before halftime.

Mozer on and Willson missing tackles like no man’s business.

I wouldn't want to be Bretherton right now.

The Broncos really ought to offer more assistance. The Magpies played a key role in the development of Ezra Mam, but as we saw, there came a point where he needed to get out of that system. I can't see how this current arrangement is helping anybody.

I wouldn't want to be Bretherton right now.

The Broncos really ought to offer more assistance. The Magpies played a key role in the development of Ezra Mam, but as we saw, there came a point where he needed to get out of that system. I can't see how this current arrangement is helping anybody.

I would suggest if Hunt wants it he’s a good chance to be promoted.

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.