Queensland Cup 2022

Marks out of ten for his first half effort?

Pass mark- gave the ball to the right forward and when Scarlett wanted it he got it- a nice pass for a try.

Not going to be too many chances to run in ankle deep mud.

Kennedy needs to put the off-load away tonight- too much pressure in this weather to catch it.

Kennedy with nice hands- pass was behind him, keeps it and barges over.

Ezra shoots in and takes no one- Dolphins score.

He's not running the ball at all. Got it in space and shovelled it back inside and it's dropped.

This is an old school mud slug fest and Magpies haven't brought a weapon to the fight.

Ben Farr was outstanding yesterday in horrible 1978 ground conditions. Surely Wynnum put him up for a pre-season at the Broncos.

You couldn't get it any worse for a fullback but he was a light on the hill.

262m
20 points
2 tries
6 goals
13 tackle breaks
3 tackles
1 line break

I get that Jets are terrible and he didn't have to stop much and he's only played a handful of ISC games but that game was outstanding coming from Colts last year. He's stepped up.

Ben Farr was outstanding yesterday in horrible 1978 ground conditions. Surely Wynnum put him up for a pre-season at the Broncos.

You couldn't get it any worse for a fullback but he was a light on the hill.

262m
20 points
2 tries
6 goals
13 tackle breaks
3 tackles
1 line break

I get that Jets are terrible and he didn't have to stop much and he's only played a handful of ISC games but that game was outstanding coming from Colts last year. He's stepped up.
A fullback you say?

A fullback you say?

He made his ISC debut last year against the Jets and scored three tries, but then back to Colts to get MOTM in the Grand Final so it's early but at least a pre-season should be on offer.

Turpin 32 tackles- 0 misses.

TC really dug in yesterday- took plenty of hit ups pulled off two big hits. Nice little kick to help Scarlett out.

Didn’t Farr come up through the Panthers system for a while too? He’s got some errors in him from what I’ve seen but he also has a huge work rate. I’ve certainly noticed him in the games I’ve watched too, albeit nowhere near as much as you obviously.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.