Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Two handling errors and two missed tackles only made one so he's in the negarive.

Worrying signs lately he's gone back to being too casual.
Someone at the club once told me that they need a little taste of nrl sometimes to remind them what they are working towards & they then go back to cup with a real boost.

Someone at the club once told me that they need a little taste of nrl sometimes to remind them what they are working towards & they then go back to cup with a real boost.

This is what I'm thinking to. He might just need a shot at the big time like Mam had and hasn't really looked back since. At the time, Mam was looking all that great either, he just needed a chance at the step up.

It's more the fact he started the season not doing that and now he's back doing it.

Concerning thing is thats happened already with 2 games last year. That's what Walters might have been doing last year....
Also concerning he drops his attitude after he just signs a long term deal...... I know it's early days but Im worried this may be heading down the piakura path...arthurs and pereria (hope he stays) may become the front runners very quickly

That's a great play the ball from Willison that's what he's been doing this year, and really poor from Townsville- you can't let him stay on his knees.

Makirere scored but that's a Willison special.

Ben Te-Kura got Norths' MM player of the year.

He's so tall and such a specimen I think Broncos SC and would love to get hold of him this off-season.

Started the year with injuries so did well to recover and be a bright light in the Alf Trophy.

Bit like Willison last year, he makes his tackles somehow despite his frame not really being suited to defence.

Been marvelling at their defence since 2020 and still can't figure it out.

Te Kura 19 tackles last night- 0 missed. Apart from the Townsville game this season and Dolphins last season he's handled Cup defence in 13 games.

Missed zero three times this season in nine games.

Willison 0 missed today and same 0 misses three times from seven games this season.

Horrible footwork into the tackle but great big arms and body. Hasn't been too many 205cm good defenders.

They're crediting Sailor with 273m last night against the Pride. That's the 6th time this season in 9 games he's made 200 plus and one 199.

Massive bomb and Sailor out jumps the Pride comes down and passes to Ioane who scores again.

Great jump and pass from Sailor.

Te Whare tackle should be the moment of the round though.

Coby Black Wynnum/Broncos
Cameron Bukowski Wynnum/Broncos
Jett Bryce Wynnum/Broncos

Picked for Queensland Schoolboys for the National Titles at Dolphins in July.

Coby Black Wynnum/Broncos
Cameron Bukowski Wynnum/Broncos
Jett Bryce Wynnum/Broncos

Picked for Queensland Schoolboys for the National Titles at Dolphins in July.
Thanks for keeping us posted mate.

What are their respective positions?

Black is a classical looking half, looked great this year in Meninga until about 20 minutes into the semi final and then Dolphins went crazy.

Bukowski organised hooker. Kicks goals too. Tops the tackle count every week.

Bryce makes metres no matter what. Final against Dolphins they only had 40% of the ball, 12 minutes of ball in the game! Dolphins made 45 more runs and he still made 108m.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.