Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

Black is a classical looking half, looked great this year in Meninga until about 20 minutes into the semi final and then Dolphins went crazy.

Bukowski organised hooker. Kicks goals too. Tops the tackle count every week.

Bryce makes metres no matter what. Final against Dolphins they only had 40% of the ball, 12 minutes of ball in the game! Dolphins made 45 more runs and he still made 108m.
I love the sound of Bukowski. He just sounds like he’d boss it. All New Yoik sounding gangster.

If Bears don't beat Jets by 60 plus they are taking the piss.

Rogers outstanding today- no Bronco mates and a red hot Tweed.

He's got a double and just getting everyone around him.

Rogers outstanding today- no Bronco mates and a red hot Tweed.

He's got a double and just getting everyone around him.
Would you say he is at the point where he should be back up to the NRL over Madden, especially say if Mam went down?

Tell ya what if a club wanted a project Fineanganofo from the Clydesdales. The way he has been destroying teams down the left side is like watching a tank roll through a small village.

Six games
Two tries
6 try assists- three on Saturday night. One a game from centre is unbelievable.
36 tackle breaks.

The last three weeks have been- 193m, 173m, 166m.

Watson now has nine tries and leads Cup just by staying outside him.

He's the 23 edition of Te Whare.

Bulldogs starting in 24.

Bulldogs starting in 24.
He was my break-out player of the MM Cup. Still remember the first game of the season, Magpies looked like they were happy to see the back of Waqa only for Fineaganofo come on. Big signing for them if they can turn him into a roving lock.

Does he have any relation to Melino at the Clydesdales?

He was my break-out player of the MM Cup, big signing for them if they can turn him into a roving lock.

Does he have any relation to Melino at the Clydesdales?

Not John; Melino is going to Dogs.

Not John; Melino is going to Dogs.
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Carry on.

Melino is leading the Player Ratings, there's definitely a method to the madness.

I'll have to load up some Western games in the coming weeks.

Melino is leading the Player Ratings, there's definitely a method to the madness.

I'll have to load up some Western games in the coming weeks.

He's had a broken finger, but Jets, Tigers and Tweed were destructive. He's in today v Souths v Pereira.

Interesting today to see how Mozer reacts minus Sailor, no doubt Sailor is the main man. How's Hunt work it so Souths can still score points. Does Mozer take on extra responsibility?

Toowoomba are plucky and will fight but Souths should win even minus Sailor.

I swear if Mozer turns Te Kura under for a standing still try, I will storm the field with rage.

Rogers first try on the left, great stepping through and back inside and second try was from dummy half- if 6 pushes over from dummy half you're done for the day Tweed.

22 points of Wynnum's 38. He controlled the game beautifully. Wynnum looked better with one Bronco.

No early game of NRL today, so good opportunity to catch Mozer and co with Souths... will be televised on Kayo / NineGo at 2pm

Te Kura back to the bench after starting for six games- I said last week he was showing tired signs- dropped two balls just not reacting the same. Watching the first 20 won't hurt him.

He made a really strong run last week a bit wider- I'd like to see that again.

Not looking like one of those games that will allow a guy like Mozer to do anything too exciting

Not looking like one of those games that will allow a guy like Mozer to do anything too exciting
The poor ref doesn't look to have much control over the game. No consistency in holding on and letting go in the ruck.

He knocks that on, but that is such a clear chicken wing

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.