Queenslanders' passion for sport

Re: Queenslander's passion for sport

Jeba said:
Yes we are. You can pick up your blue jersey on your way out.

LOL!

Jeba said:

I'm sure he meant any QLD city.

Didn't you Scott.

DIDN'T YOU!

Jeba said:

This the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to me, ever.

I now understand how black people feel when someone uses the 'n' word towards them. So not cool Jeb.

Scotty said:
Reds - I don't think the Reds have ever been going as well as they are atm. 3 years ago going to a Reds game would have been the Rugby Union equivalent of a Souths game, now they are winning however, the crowds are turning up in droves. (Funnily enough despite the large crowds apparently Reds games are so quiet it's embarassing)

Congrats to Fox sports on being able to dub in those massive cheers i hear everytime i watch it.

Jeba said:
We are good and Rocky is shit (that's the main point I was making [icon_wink )

The only point worth making [icon_razz1

draggx said:
Scotty said:
Reds - I don't think the Reds have ever been going as well as they are atm. 3 years ago going to a Reds game would have been the Rugby Union equivalent of a Souths game, now they are winning however, the crowds are turning up in droves. (Funnily enough despite the large crowds apparently Reds games are so quiet it's embarassing)

Congrats to Fox sports on being able to dub in those massive cheers i hear everytime i watch it.

I thought you would get cut up about that.

I made that comment based on what friends who have attended recent games have told me. I wouldn't know first hand but I have no reason not to believe them considering league games can be bad enough.

Nah i just finished watching the Reds V SBW and the crowd came across on TV really well.

I don't understand why Origin games at Suncorp are full and Origin games at ANZ aren't. Won't ever understand.

You are a fucking wanker sometimes.

The fact it wasn't a Broncos home game ment fans had to buy tickets and for those who generally get season passes that means forking out an extra $25 per person ontop of the season membership might not sound much for you posh western Sydney boys but for a family that adds on a fair bit.

Bulldogs V Dragons bulled 34,000..... congrats about fucking time do it again 10 more times this season and i might just give a ****.

I might not have posted during Hodgoberros time here at BHQ but i saw enough to know that dead set she had more brains than you ever will, And when she said something retarded at least it was expected.

Its not an excuse its a fact, If a season member forks out for a years membership and than has to pay to see that same team play in that same stadium just because some retard team from NSW needs to hold a home game up here, 9/10 the cost will be beyond reach, Even more so when its not highly advertised until the week of the game that they will need to purchase tickets.

$1.10 odds this thread gets locked in 2 pages time.

Browny said:

Is Gallop on the admin team now? Only he would be soft enough to lock it that quick..

Can't we all agree to disagree?? I hate Origin time can't wait till it is over so we can focus on the team that matters... The Brisbane Broncos.. icon_thumbs_u

Do you promise to delete your account if I lock it?

Banter is all well and good guys. Keep the personal insults out of it.

The Rock said:
Jeba said:
Why did Brisbane only draw 32,000 to a DOUBLE HEADER? I can't believe you even used that an example, and to justify the poor crowd you said it wasn't even a Broncos home game! LOLZ. Who's home game was it? Manly's right? Technically it was, but how is that even an excuse? What, do Broncos fans decide not to turn up because they can't sit in their precious little season ticketed seats?

Seriously mate, fair crack of the whip - it was an absolutely piss poor crowd for a double header. 2 QLD teams involved and 2 Sydney based teams that attract good numbers - No excuses, Brisbane failed on this occasion. Sure QLD impress on most occasions regarding Crowds, and I'm happy for you to aknowledge when they do - But at least have the balls to admit when they don't.

The tunnel was closed.

Kidding [icon_wink

Seriously, draggx has a point. Judging by the big bunch of Manly fans sitting in the middle of the western stand on Friday night (which you pretty much cannot buy seats in these days because season members occupy pretty much all of it), a lot of season members didn't turn up. They see 12 games of football a year, and pay pretty good money to do that, I think it's understandable that they are happy to watch this one at home.

Also I think the double header last year would've turned a lot of people off coming back to it, especially when it wasn't included in their season membership. Last year there were drunk hooligans everywhere because of the Titans and Bulldogs fans who had 2 hours of drinking before their teams even ran out. The double header isn't more enjoyable than a regular Broncos game, in fact personally I prefer going to regular Broncos games.

It's not like we get ordinary crowds most weeks and good crowds once every now and then, like what happens in the NSW capital.

The Rock said:
Browny said:

If it does, I'm permanently deleting my account. (..Waits for people to start suggesting the locking of this thread...)It's just a bit of a heated discussion and a bit of rivalry, I'm thick skinned, I can cop it and most others can too - it's no big deal, in fact it actually brings users to the site, it doesn't drive them away.

Sorry I should have added [icon_razz1 to show sarcasm.

The Rock said:
Jeba said:
[quote="The Rock":8b3hrfot]
Jeba said:
Why did Brisbane only draw 32,000 to a DOUBLE HEADER? I can't believe you even used that an example, and to justify the poor crowd you said it wasn't even a Broncos home game! LOLZ. Who's home game was it? Manly's right? Technically it was, but how is that even an excuse? What, do Broncos fans decide not to turn up because they can't sit in their precious little season ticketed seats?

Seriously mate, fair crack of the whip - it was an absolutely piss poor crowd for a double header. 2 QLD teams involved and 2 Sydney based teams that attract good numbers - No excuses, Brisbane failed on this occasion. Sure QLD impress on most occasions regarding Crowds, and I'm happy for you to aknowledge when they do - But at least have the balls to admit when they don't.

The tunnel was closed.

Kidding [icon_wink

Seriously, draggx has a point. Judging by the big bunch of Manly fans sitting in the middle of the western stand on Friday night (which you pretty much cannot buy seats in these days because season members occupy pretty much all of it), a lot of season members didn't turn up. They see 12 games of football a year, and pay pretty good money to do that, I think it's understandable that they are happy to watch this one at home.

Also I think the double header last year would've turned a lot of people off coming back to it, especially when it wasn't included in their season membership. Last year there were drunk hooligans everywhere because of the Titans and Bulldogs fans who had 2 hours of drinking before their teams even ran out. The double header isn't more enjoyable than a regular Broncos game, in fact personally I prefer going to regular Broncos games.

It's not like we get ordinary crowds most weeks and good crowds once every now and then, like what happens in the NSW capital.

LOLZ @ the bold.

List of excuses so far:

1. Can't afford it.
2. Manly fans sitting in our season ticketed seats
3. Too many drunk hooligans

You guys are getting good at this, making me proud! [icon_lol1.[/quote:8b3hrfot]

Compared to home team playing.

- The tunnel was closed
- Sydney night life is better than Brisbane's.

Nashy said:
The Rock said:
Jeba said:
[quote="The Rock":1o6dqmbc]
Jeba said:

The tunnel was closed.

Kidding [icon_wink

LOLZ @ the bold.

List of excuses so far:

1. Can't afford it.
2. Manly fans sitting in our season ticketed seats
3. Too many drunk hooligans

You guys are getting good at this, making me proud! [icon_lol1.

Compared to home team playing.

- The tunnel was closed
- Sydney night life is better than Brisbane's.[/quote:1o6dqmbc]

icon_thumbs_u [eusa_clap.gi

Active Now

• bazza
  • Sproj
  • leon.bott
  • Swordfish
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Maroon4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.