Raiders V Rorters - *****SPOILERS*****

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Raiders 6 Rorters 0

33 minutes gone, rorters kicks not going so well struggling to score.

Canberra go over again.

Raiders 12 Rorters 0 lolol hope they get thrashed.

37 minutes gone.

LOL 18-0 halftime

Rorters are just getting it.

Go the Green machine !!! I need the win for tipping

Second half on.

24 - 0 to the raiders 50 minutes gone. LOL

This is brilliant. I think the gloss has really come off the Anasta-Pearce havlves pairing all they had was a good kicking game and both in Origin 3 and today have shown how to pressure the two guys to not make the kicking have such an impact. Neither of them has offered anything in attack today because the pressure on the kickers has been first rate. Roosters are a hoax.

It'll be interesting when we play the the Raiders,eh?

Orsm, now Dragons lose tomorrow, we remain 5th. Then Roosters are merely 3 points ahead.

Home semi baby, home semi!!!!!

Hopefully this comment doesn't come back to bite me, but I hope we do play the roosters, whether at home or away. I don't think they hold any fear for the broncos and it would certainly be very possible that we could beat them.

Not really relevant, but interesting history lesson.

Broncos vs Roosters in finals games.

First met: 1998. Broncos won 46-18 at ANZ Stadium.
Next meeting: 2000. Grand Final. Broncos won 14-6 at Stadium Australia/Telstra Stadium/ANZ Stadium aka the Hole.
Last meeting: 2002. Preliminary Final. Roosters won 16-12 (I think that was the score). Thanks Bill!

So 2-1 in our favour.

Generally I think the Broncos know how to grind out a win against them. Roosters hate it when they get bogged down and forced into an arm wrestle.

Only times I can remember them really cutting loose against us were the last round in 2000 when we rested half the team. It was 0-0 at half time and they went on to win 28-0.

2001, they flogged us at home, but that was amidst a major losing streak.

Other than that, games have been generally close, or relatively comfortable win to the Broncos.

Nah!

Here's what will happen:

1. Melbourne
2. Manly
3. Sharks
4. Roosters
5. Broncos
6. Dragons
7. Penrith
8. Titans

Week 1:
Broncos def Roosters
Dragons def Sharks
Panthers def Manly
Storm def Titans

Titans and Roosters eliminated.
Broncos and Storm through to preliminary finals, which they both win easily and meet in a rematch of 2006. And same result!

Happy happy joy joy! :P

I think you are clutching at straws Coxy in relation to Penrith beating Manly at Brooky! Any team will struggle to win there with a fit and firing Manly team

I think his predictions are pretty much right, except for that one! Thats the funny thing [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Nah. Titans will beat Melbourne in reality, but I want them to be eliminated first week! :P LOL

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Ondi
  • thenry
  • john1420
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.