Raiders vs Broncos [Round 14, 2021]

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Nope not if defense is important...which it doesn't seem to be for our team.

That sure looked like Turpin was tackled without the ball by the way but nothing doing, play on.
That one tackle was Robati's, Haas has been skull dragging the entire Raiders forwards 10 meters post contact each time it's massive and a reason we have even been able to attack.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Too much doom and gloom in this place , half this forum must wanna nek em selfs after our games lol
What do you mean after, half want to do it before the game.

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
I just watched the replay and it looks like Turpin dropped it before Hodgson got him, but the camera angle isn't great so who knows.

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
Tessi Niu is a bit of an enigma. Bit of a ball hog for my liking, thought he'd develop a passing game by now but nope. Good individual gamble play tho, he got the try he's a genius.... if he stuffed it up we'd be calling him mediocre.

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
Our attack has looked much better in the past. Tonight it’s like they don’t know what their roll is in attack . No decoy runners etc. and ffs TPJ is not a 80minute player . In defense his a liability with his laziness

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Surely the raiders are thinking easy win coming up. If only the broncos could apply some pressure to them.

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
Commentators "blown away" that Tesi has been left out of the side up to now.

Morons.
Haha yeah they're completely full of shit. Most of them would probably have a hard time picking him out of a lineup.

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
What's everyone's thoughts on 50 again?

I can see them hitting 50 easy the way we are giving up field position and poor goal line defence. This is gonna get nasty again.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Surely the raiders are thinking easy win coming up. If only the broncos could apply some pressure to them.

In order to do that we would need to show a bit of energy by getting up in their faces and playing aggressively. Frankly they look like they got out of bed 10 minutes before kick off.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Which dumbass players in our team keep running out of the line early, it's surely the same people.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Tessi Niu is a bit of an enigma. Bit of a ball hog for my liking, thought he'd develop a passing game by now but nope. Good individual gamble play tho, he got the try he's a genius.... if he stuffed it up we'd be calling him mediocre.
I dont rate Niu.

That said, I'd be a ball hog in this team as well. All his team mates are fucking shit.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.