Raiders vs Broncos [Round 14, 2021]

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Kev needs to get his shit together fast, especially on the defensive front although we are hardly impressive in attack either. If it were any other side apart from Canberra, we'd be down by 24+

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
If we can stop the 6 agains I think we can win this, our forwards are wrecking them.

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
Left side of defence is very bad! Copley looks lost .

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
It isn't helped by just an awful all round refereeing performance, just couldn't help himself but blow that whistle. Does he get commission per penalty / six again?

Turpin walked up to him after the hooter and asked about being taken without the ball shortly beforehand, and the ref replied "mmmm nah I don't think so". Yeah of course you don't you ugly thick c unt.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
With the kicking game of Reynolds coming, I’d be happy to just work on defence all off season. Become a grinding team like what Bennett did with the dragons.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
**** off Gallen, I hope he gets knocked out in round 1.

Just shows the incompetence once again of this stupid off field team. All this whinging and moaning about head highs and whatever, the players aren't even off the field and there is a 15 minute Matt Nable yawn fest about 'someone's getting knocked out' and how exciting and all that.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Bish
  • HarryAllan7
  • bazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.