Rd25, Broncos vs Cowboys - Build up thread

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I hear what your saying but TC isn't playing the same role he used to. He comes on goes hard and trys to bash folk and then has a break.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Send Carroll off with a premiership which he deserved last year IMO. :p

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I just scored a corporate box ticket to Fridays game _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

bugger running the Bridge to Brisbane now [icon_lol1.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I like the role TC is playing, half an hour of hard tackling and no nonsense straight running. The other guys are playing longer minutes and are playing good football now so he is fine to play the shorter stints.

B

Beale

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2008
You guys are all crazy saying TC shouldnt be there. Honestly listen to yourselves! He will be walking away with a premiership ring this year!

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
^
For what it's worth - I would love to see TC go out with a bang!

U

uji

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
Like I said in my earlier post. Both arguments have their merits... I don't think Carroll is anywhere near as valuable now as he will be come semi-final time...

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Brisbane forward Joel Clinton also got through this morning's training session but has failed to make Henjak's 17-man squad because of the outstanding form of the forwards in the past three weeks.

Wow, did Henjak forget Clinton's outstanding form before he got injured?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
when clinton does play his gonna be hungry... week 1 finals?

P

Prince Langer

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008
Whos confidence do you crush in dropping?
Setu has been playing well along with Sims. Drop either of these and their confidence be smashed.
Mcguire & Clinton to miss out is the most logical choice.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Alec said:
Wow, did Henjak forget Clinton's outstanding form before he got injured?
Can you really argue with the job our forwards have done without him though? He's hardly a matchwinner like Folau can be, who is basically a guaranteed try every game, so when the forward pack is rolling along well without him, whats the harm in letting them keep on going?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yep. Take him to Townsville as 18th man and if one of the forwards hurts himself in the warm up, give him a run. But as someone else said, why drop Sims or Setu when their confidence is sky high?

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Will Clinton play QLd Cup or is there an eligibility rule for the finals?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
lyn said:
Will Clinton play QLd Cup or is there an eligibility rule for the finals?

Eligibility rule. Can't have played more than X (not sure of the number) NRL games I think...

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Yep. Take him to Townsville as 18th man and if one of the forwards hurts himself in the warm up, give him a run. But as someone else said, why drop Sims or Setu when their confidence is sky high?

I think Carroll should be the one dropped though.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:

So if Ben Hunt was in stellar form at halfback and Wallace was coming back from injury you would let Wallace sit on the sideline whilst BHUNT plays??

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Maroon4life
  • Xzei
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manlyman
  • Griffo
  • lynx000
  • leon.bott
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • pennywisealfie
  • Big Del
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.