Reasons for the exodus

I think Moon should be our Lock nextyear with the departure of Carrol. He will play more of a playmaking lock though. He would also be a good Utility as he can cover alot of positions as somebody said before. Hopefully Henjack isnt a ass like Wayne and will give him a go. And when we have players debuting i think they should play longer then the last 15 mins...

lyn said:
I think Moon should be our Lock nextyear with the departure of Carrol. He will play more of a playmaking lock though. He would also be a good Utility as he can cover alot of positions as somebody said before. Hopefully Henjack isnt a ass like Wayne and will give him a go. And when we have players debuting i think they should play longer then the last 15 mins...

Yeah, I'm hoping for that too. With Ennis out of the side, we'll be one playmaker shorter than this year, so I'd like to see Moon given a go somewhere in the side.

canberra are intrested in Moon now that they have missed out on Barratt.........

That'd be a really good move for Moon. Some quality players in the halves and outside backs. He could either slot in at lock or centre and become a really valued part of that team.

All he would have to do is beat Campese to his coveted #6 jersey. Would be a good move if he can stand the shite weather.

He won't beat Campese to the #6, but the #13 is there for the taking.

what about Tongue he is their #13 and captain isn't he

Campese is a better lock than he is a 5/8 in my opinion. Besides, they were willing to move Campese for Dobson, so with good form i'd say Moon could shift him too.

its between resigning campese or signing moon..... if barratt signed campese was gone anyway......

I really hope Moon stays but if he goes I am sure given a good oppurtunity he will surprise some people and be an outstanding player.

I reckon Moon will stay.

There will be a few spots on the bench up for grabs next season and, if he gets selected on a regular basis, he'll probably be first in line to replace Locky.

Pretty sure Moon used his thingo in his contract that let him stay next season. Yay!

Much FUD in this thread.

Time for announcements Bruno!

if the players were wanted there would have been annoucements and press releases rather than a sentence at the end of an article.....

lyn said:
Pretty sure Moon used his thingo in his contract that let him stay next season. Yay!

Hes still up for grabs as far as the Broncos are concerned.

Remember people the Broncos have told other players in the past to look elsewhere, they stayed and earned new contracts. Michael Hancock was told he wouldn't play top grade and to look for another club, he stayed and played nearly every game the following year

Well there is a whisper going around that Boyd is a massive chance of following WB. With his sure to be increased asking price I dont see a future for him at the Broncos beyond next year.

He is quality fullback, though only a handy first grader IMO in other positions.

With Morris going to the Dogs that may leave the fullback spot vacant for him too. I wouldn't be upset if he went in the sense that he isn't good enough to be playing Origin just yet and will have it as a contract improver despite him really not yet deserving recognition that high.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ezpz
  • Browny
  • Lozza
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.