Reasons for the exodus

Sounds like Bruno is doing some advertising for them as well adding "we won't stand in their way if they get a better long term offer".

That is just odd to me. He clearly doesn't have plans to keep them when off contract and would prefer them out sooner than later.

Frank the Tank said:
**Edited for the 3rd time by The Rock***

I've advised Frank and anyone else to STOP any further discussion regarding Frank's warning (and the above arguments between members) in order to keep posts relevant and on topic. Franks proceeded to post again and decided to edit his post 3 times after I had edited his post. Complete lack of respect for the rules and others. Therefore, banned.

---------------------------

Cmon, let him back in. We all love Frank

bigstim179 said:
Frank the Tank said:
**Edited for the 3rd time by The Rock***

I've advised Frank and anyone else to STOP any further discussion regarding Frank's warning (and the above arguments between members) in order to keep posts relevant and on topic. Franks proceeded to post again and decided to edit his post 3 times after I had edited his post. Complete lack of respect for the rules and others. Therefore, banned.

---------------------------

Cmon, let him back in. We all love Frank

We do?

Far out, if Boyd, Stagg and Moon had been half decent footballers and attracted offers elsewhere, the Broncos would not have been forced to honour the options, and thus would have had the money to pay for Kemp and Hannant or Ennis next year.

Instead we have lost three quality players for three absolute duds.

Thomas the Tank said:
Far out, if Boyd, Stagg and Moon had been half decent footballers and attracted offers elsewhere, the Broncos would not have been forced to honour the options, and thus would have had the money to pay for Kemp and Hannant or Ennis next year.

Instead we have lost three quality players for three absolute duds.

Duds?

id rathr Boyd Over Kemp

Stagg is there when needed the most and trys his heart out week in week out

Moon is Growing well

I wonder if Moon will get more of a go under Henjak eusa_think

Moon will be a bench utility next year and serve well

1.hunt
2.boyd
3.folau
4. hodges
5. michaels
6. lockyer
7. wallace
9. Marsh

14. Moon

bfoord said:
I wonder if Moon will get more of a go under Henjak eusa_think

He might prefer it on top [icon_evillaugh

Wouldn't a guy named Moon prefer it from behind or is that taking things a step too far...

Meat77 said:
Wouldn't a guy named Moon prefer it from behind or is that taking things a step too far...
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Moon will/ should be our new berro next year. But Moon has more playmaking skills. he will be able to fill n in the centres,lock,5/8,half and hooker.

David Stagg is not leaving the broncos and Joel Moon has been told he's not wanted at the broncos next year.

Yep, but Moon has activated the option he has for another year, so the Broncos can go jump.

Coxy said:
Yep, but Moon has activated the option he has for another year, so the Broncos can go jump.
Very true coxy but just because he has activated his option doesn't mean he will be playing.

True. But I think the Broncos will use him.

I was told that he activated his option to remain at the club. With the players leaving, I wouldn't be suprised to see Moon floating around the top 17 all year.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.