Redcliffe trial v Sharks

Scarlett has a lovely pass on him doesn't he.

Set up Ese'ese and Glenn with lovely sympathetic passes (just little pop balls which is what you want when a big forward comes barrelling onto it).

Threw a nice pass at the start of the backline move that lead to the second try too.

Could be a good prospect for next year.

Best part about Sat night was the forwards though. They ran and tackled HARD. Joe O and Ese'ese and Fai (**** how wide is he btw? He and Funaki covered half the field by themselves) have finally figured out that they can do a bit of intimidating.

Sims really added something too.

If they can do it week in and week out, we could have a bloody good pack in the future.

Consistency will be the key.

What did you think of TPJ?

As much as he's a hell of a winger, I'd love to see him running onto the ball looking for gaps in the middle. He'd draw a few in too. His defence would be the concern though.
Thats what i think and he is keen don't think Benno's to keen on it though. Yeah defence could be an issue but he's got to man up at some time he won't be a winger forever.

You wouldn't move 1 of your top try scoring wingers, to see if he goes good at another position.

What did you think of TPJ?
In the words of James May, fizzing at the root of my penis...nah whole pack were brilliant...no hugging or dancing just HARD RUNNING AND TACKLING!!!!

Gilly's influence in defence I reckon...

Can anyone confirm if Gilly has been working with the boys? I saw the story saying Wayne had offered him some work but never heard if he accepted and haven't seen any vision of him at training.

In the words of James May, fizzing at the root of my penis...nah whole pack were brilliant...no hugging or dancing just HARD RUNNING AND TACKLING!!!!

Is he definitely working with the broncs , thought it was only rumoured he was.

Exactly what we need.

Hard running and aggression.

Exactly what we need.

Tevita Pangai Junior has plenty left to give. We are only scratching the surface. Our centre positions are not an issue. We have plenty of quality depth. All options will be able to rise to the occasion if they get picked.

Exactly what we need.

Joe O ran a lot harder than usual. It was like he's finally got a mirror and said "****, look at the size of me, I could run through a fucking wall if I really went hard".

Ese'ese and Sims and Fai and TPJ were the same....ran hard and tackled hard....

Joe O ran a lot harder than usual. It was like he's finally got a mirror and said "****, look at the size of me, I could run through a fucking wall if I really went hard".

I agree with this, he even looked like he was smacking a hell of a lot harder in D.

Hopefully they can transfer that to first grade and keep Dodds out of the 17.

I think Pangai Jr is a beast and could be in a league of his own if give the chance in the next couple of years.

Joe offa always had potential but only giving 50% if he steps up he could be a great front tower.

he could be a great front tower

giphy.gif

I agree with this, he even looked like he was smacking a hell of a lot harder in D.

Glad is wasn't just me who saw that.

Mind you shot of the night was Sims shuttinf down that 5th tackle play in the second half. Gee it made a noise....

Glad is wasn't just me who saw that.

Mind you shot of the night was Sims shuttinf down that 5th tackle play in the second half. Gee it made a noise....

What did you think of Scarlett and Seve?

Unread

Active Now

• Gaz
  • phoenix
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • inwyn
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Purple Pills
  • Skyblues87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Reds2011
  • Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • bb_gun
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.