NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

It’ll be good to get him back in a couple of years.
Im looking forward to it.
Good to see all these other clubs out there developing players.

Walsh will be back.
Yep, after RTS leaves and then dealing with Nathan Brown and whoever takes over after he gets sacked, I can see him getting homesick fast.

Playing In NZ as part of the warriors isnt an easy task. They dont have the lifestyle there that QLD has. The travel will get tiring quick, and i cant see the warriors pulling many big names in the next 12 months.

Playing In NZ as part of the warriors isnt an easy task. They dont have the lifestyle there that QLD has. The travel will get tiring quick, and i cant see the warriors pulling many big names in the next 12 months.
And you can see us getting them?

And you can see us getting them?
I would think we would be a logical option by then. 2023 we will againt have a bit of a war chest with PO's and some of the bigger guys have to renegotiate. The cap will also increase by 500-700k by then too.

If DD and Kevvie get shit happening, we would have a premiership window 23/24/25.

I would think we would be a logical option by then. 2023 we will againt have a bit of a war chest with PO's and some of the bigger guys have to renegotiate. The cap will also increase by 500-700k by then too.

If DD and Kevvie get shit happening, we would have a premiership window 23/24/25.
Reece Walsh is signed with the Warriors till end of 2024 mate.

Active Now

• Ras
  • eggstar10
  • Behold
  • Maroon4life
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.