PLAYER Reece Walsh

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022
he liked the post

you can see it in the screenshot on this post

I just hope it’s an end to all of it & no more talk of it our trainings. I want the team harmony to cherish further.

More than Payne, I’m disappointed that Adam commented/liked when in all likelihood he could’ve chosen not to. He’s the club captain & wanna be a member of coaching staff ffs 🤦😡.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
I just hope it’s an end to all of it & no more talk of it our trainings. I want the team harmony to cherish further.

More than Payne, I’m disappointed that Adam commented/liked when in all likelihood he could’ve chosen not to. He’s the club captain & wanna be a member of coaching staff ffs 🤦😡.
Yeah poor form reyno.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Or the dude is just at a low point knowing he cost them the game and they are saying keep your chin up? I don't think Suaali intentionally went out there to seriously mame Walsh. He got the tackle wrong and paid the price.
If you guys seriously think coaches tell players to go out and injure the opposition on purpose then you have serious problems. Do you honestly think some players wouldn't speak up regarding the illegal tactics especially someone like Payne Haas who plays with Walsh and is his friend? This isn't war time for **** sakes
We must have had different coaches growing up 🤣

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Suaalii constantly gets dangerous contact charges for kneeing blokes in the head, but has rarely served a suspension.

How many times has he been charged this season ?
Don`t worry about the facts we`s on a campaign .

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
How many times has he been charged this season ?
Don`t worry about the facts we`s on a campaign .
Been charged at least once this year when he HIA'd Egan by kneeing him in the head... charged 2-3 times last year for it and received an official warning letter from NRL specifically about his running style.

He's got history with doing it and still keeps doing... he had the knee up in his first hitup of origin... he was just lucky that Dearden decided to tackle high and get bumped off... or maybe Dearden was lucky because it would've been him copping the Cat 1 HIA in the opening minutes.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Or the dude is just at a low point knowing he cost them the game and they are saying keep your chin up? I don't think Suaali intentionally went out there to seriously mame Walsh. He got the tackle wrong and paid the price.
If you guys seriously think coaches tell players to go out and injure the opposition on purpose then you have serious problems. Do you honestly think some players wouldn't speak up regarding the illegal tactics especially someone like Payne Haas who plays with Walsh and is his friend? This isn't war time for **** sakes

Hallelujah !​

Some one making some sense .

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Been charged at least once this year when he HIA'd Egan by kneeing him in the head... charged 2-3 times last year for it and received an official warning letter from NRL specifically about his running style.

He's got history with doing it and still keeps doing... he had the knee up in his first hitup of origin... he was just lucky that Dearden decided to tackle high and get bumped off... or maybe Dearden was lucky because it would've been him copping the Cat 1 HIA in the opening minutes.

You`re right .
I didn`t know he did it again and got fined again this year . I thought that was in the past . I knew he got a letter and then a fine . I am shocked he is doing it again this season .
Didn`t notice it the other night .
But , yes in that case I do agree he should get harsher treatment as a repeat offender .
Reckless , careless yes . Intentional or under coaches orders no .

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Kevvie has blown up at opponents taking out Walsh illegally... Hee is what he said.

"Crossing the line is a big one for me,” Walters said of the Walsh-Suaalii saga.

“That’s the second time that has happened and four weeks (suspension for Suaalii) for me is not enough.

“Teams have been targeting the better players for a long time, but I am not in agreement with the suspension.

“That won’t deter another player from coming out and the next time Reece plays, trying to take his head off again.

“I have to support our player and that’s twice now.

“The first time he (Penrith opponent May) didn’t get sin-binned or suspended – nothing.

“We want our great players to play. It’s not about toughness because Reece is as tough as any player in the game.

“But four weeks for ironing a bloke out the way he did, that’s not enough for me.”

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
∆∆∆
Sorry only skimmed the Badel article ... There was some more from Kevvie

“The NRL have got to protect him (Walsh), that’s who has to protect him and be harder on the suspensions,” Walters said.

“Four weeks for what he (Suaalii) actually did, Reece will be missing for us for a while.

“We won’t play ‘Walshy’ next week (against Souths), so we have to live with that.

“I’m sure he will be right (for Origin II), and this stuff happens in the game, but it has to be policed well.

“It was policed well on Wednesday night (with referee Ashley Klein sending off Suaalii), but I just thought they could have gone a bit harder with the suspension.

“But that’s me and protecting my players which is part of my role.”

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder why they think this is clever? For one, we pay your wages. You need us. We don't need you.

Secondly, your brother is going to be in the same boat very very soon.
I don't get it. Unless he's adept at financial planning (lol), odds are that he'll also be working within 10 years of retiring

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.