NEWS Reluctant sex-symbol Anthony Seibold's lawyers may have struck gold

From today's address, Seibold says he still intends to take down the punks who said all those naughty things about him:

“It is my intention. I’ve been in a bubble so I haven’t been able to get in front of the solicitor or speak to police. I’ve had some really good people reach out to me about it. There is some change needed in regards to legislation, cyber bullying and social media commentary. That’s for another time. I’ll certainly be making a considered decision, but I will be going to the police, giving them some names and letting them deal with it as they wish.”

“You guys have seen the narrative the last couple of weeks and social media stuff. It’s not fair to put my family and myself through that. I’ve made the decision in the best interest of the footy club. Every decision I’ve made since I’ve been here is club-first and this is another.”

Paul White reckons he wrote a strongly worded letter to the club's largest private shareholder Phil Murphy, berating him for comparing Pies to cancer, but otherwise washes his hands of the dossier that's already been recycled by Sorbent:

“Anthony has been the victim in what has been a despicable set of circumstances. They are matters Anthony will reflect on. It’s not our business as a club, or anyone else’s, to decide what Anthony does with that information. The club has written to Phil already.”

McHunt

You keep bringing up a dossier, @McHunt. I feel like I’ve missed a story somewhere!

You keep bringing up a dossier, @McHunt. I feel like I’ve missed a story somewhere!
Shit sheet prepared by Pies’ lawyers and their cyber sleuths. White was a bit busy to read it:

Last edited:

He's passed the list of names to the NRL. I guess the cops didn't give a shit.
It's been made quite clear how difficult it would be to pursue this matter criminally, which is unfortunate given the amount of grief and victims of cyber bullying, and its sometimes deadly consequences, but that is for another topic.

Passing this on to the NRL probably won't do much either, depending on who these people are, but may help in a civil case down the track.
What it will do given the NRL's sieve propensity, is allow the list to at some point leak to the public in a name and shame exercise.

It's been made quite clear how difficult it would be to pursue this matter criminally, which is unfortunate given the amount of grief and victims of cyber bullying, and its sometimes deadly consequences, but that is for another topic.

Passing this on to the NRL probably won't do much either, depending on who these people are, but may help in a civil case down the track.
What it will do given the NRL's sieve propensity, is allow the list to at some point leak to the public in a name and shame exercise.

Well I am curious to know who they are. Let the leaks begin

AS has stated it's not a well known personality. So full of shit.

24-48 hours
big NRL name
Not a smoking gun

lolol.

Hypothetically speaking and making no accusations here what so ever.

What is the fallout for the individual if it happens to be a BIG Star current or Ex player.

Im talking about the profile of someone like JT, Parker, Joey, Pearce, Gordie etc.

Hypothetically speaking and making no accusations here what so ever.

What is the fallout for the individual if it happens to be a BIG Star current or Ex player.

Im talking about the profile of someone like JT, Parker, Joey, Pearce, Gordie etc.

Depends if they are liked by the media. If it is one of their mates like Gordie they will just smother it and make it go away, if they don't like the person they will use the power to end their career.

I heard about the Smith/wife/Cronk Family/not Yvonne stuff from a Panthers staff member who was personally told by Gus. Probably isn’t the case for this situation but these high up personalities definitely engage in gossip.

I heard about the Smith/wife/Cronk Family/not Yvonne stuff from a Panthers staff member who was personally told by Gus. Probably isn’t the case for this situation but these high up personalities definitely engage in gossip.

Gus would be one of the biggest rumour mongers in the nrl.

Well, it seems Seibold has moved forward with his complaint by lodging details about 3 social media account info with police. The NRL Integrity Unit already has them and now that it is a police matter, will step back in their investigations:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/se...-over-social-media-posts-20200908-p55tll.html

"Sources with knowledge of the situation have told the Herald that the report identified three social media accounts of interest. The cybercrime experts weren’t able to identify the person behind one of them, while another has links to high-profile people within rugby league."

Incidentally, embedded in the article is a grab of Sterlo analysing our poor kicking game in the Panthers match

Last edited:
"cybercrime experts" sounds like the biggest wank.

Police will humour him a bit I assume and that'll be it.

Hope he finds a better hobby, hell of a way to spend your savings.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • davidp
  • Mustafur
  • Cavalo
  • Evander
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Astro
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.