NEWS Reluctant sex-symbol Anthony Seibold's lawyers may have struck gold

I found it very interesting fox released this a day or so after lawyers said it was someone with links to the NRL.

Might be helping someone cover tracks.
The press is only now beginning to twig Seibold has been sold the Harbour Bridge.

Director of the Centre for Cyber Security Solutions at Deakin, Damien Manuel said:

“Finding the original source will be very difficult. If somebody sent a text and then somebody copied that text as an image, each phone has an identifier of a text photo. But that information can be stripped if someone knows what they’re doing. If someone was covering their tracks, you’re going to find it very difficult to be able to find who the individual was. Unless someone has done something silly and inadvertently disclosed who they are from an account perspective, it would be very difficult.”

Carsten Rudolph, AP at Monash’s Department of Software Systems & Cybersecurity:

“It really depends on how much effort someone puts into hiding where it is coming from. If somebody did that with malicious intent and they put in enough effort to hide their tracks, it will be very difficult to find.”

McHunt

I think he was also inducted at that time due to just how poorly NSW was doing in Origin. They had lost 7 straight and everything was looking grim so they helped themselves to an undeserved immortalisation as a sop.

WHAT? Are you saying the man replaced by Geoff Toovey AND Brett Kimmorley at various times as NSW halfback, DOESN’T deserve to be an immortal????

Crazy...

I personally would have employed Chinese or Russian security experts. Trump had much success with them during his election campaign.

I personally would have employed Chinese or Russian security experts. Trump had much success with them during his election campaign.

Yes. They can be very effective

We get our rabbit

He still doesn’t have anything and is still a terrible coach.

I guess his lawyers are busy negotiating his payout.

I guess his lawyers are busy negotiating his payout.

The invoice from his crack special forces internet super sleuth team has more pages to it than the dossier they presented.

The invoice from his crack special forces internet super sleuth team has more pages to it than the dossier they presented.
And its still not worth the paper its written on.

Active Now

• Bish
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Bronco bob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • phoenix
  • ozzball
  • bazza
  • mitch222
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.