NEWS Reluctant sex-symbol Anthony Seibold's lawyers may have struck gold

The press is only now beginning to twig Seibold has been sold the Harbour Bridge.

Director of the Centre for Cyber Security Solutions at Deakin, Damien Manuel said:

“Finding the original source will be very difficult. If somebody sent a text and then somebody copied that text as an image, each phone has an identifier of a text photo. But that information can be stripped if someone knows what they’re doing. If someone was covering their tracks, you’re going to find it very difficult to be able to find who the individual was. Unless someone has done something silly and inadvertently disclosed who they are from an account perspective, it would be very difficult.”

Carsten Rudolph, AP at Monash’s Department of Software Systems & Cybersecurity:

“It really depends on how much effort someone puts into hiding where it is coming from. If somebody did that with malicious intent and they put in enough effort to hide their tracks, it will be very difficult to find.”

McHunt

Last edited:
Subject to COVID test, Tuesday:

He shouldn’t be allowed back until he names these trolls who have been spreading rumours.
Which will be a long time if ever.

Hmmm, almost WB'esque the way in which he was able to change the narrative from full on attack of Seibold and what a shit coach he is to oh the horrible internet trolls have to be found and punished and poor Anthony.

He might well regard whatever the cost as being money well spent.

The key to his position and and always has been whether he has lost the dressing room or a significant part of it. If that has happened, he has to go, he will not be able to retrieve the situation. If you were to conduct one on one interviews with the key staff (including Seibold) and the players, you would have your answer within a day, two days at the most.

In a professional organisation, you would be able to do this on the quiet and make a decision. With us, it would be sprayed all over the papers either the same day or the next few days what was occurring.

This is one of my biggest gripes about what this club has become, it leaks like a sieve and nothing appears to be kept in-house anymore.

For example, when all of the discussion started about the terms of Seibold's contract the simple and consistent answer from everyone should have been that the terms of his employment contract are commercial in confidence.

Also, can the coach please stop referring to players by their nicknames or adding y on to their names please???

Don't really give a crap who the injured party is .. Seibs or anyone else ... I have no idea what the content of the online posts were but they sound to be pretty fucking awful. Attack me all you like .. I'm in the public eye, I'm having a shit time of it and being handsomely paid for the privilege so I'm fair game .. but touch my family and I'll rip your balls out (assuming you have any) and stuff 'em up your fundamental orifice. But that's just me.

Hmmm, almost WB'esque the way in which he was able to change the narrative from full on attack of Seibold and what a shit coach he is to oh the horrible internet trolls have to be found and punished and poor Anthony.

He might well regard whatever the cost as being money well spent.

The key to his position and and always has been whether he has lost the dressing room or a significant part of it. If that has happened, he has to go, he will not be able to retrieve the situation. If you were to conduct one on one interviews with the key staff (including Seibold) and the players, you would have your answer within a day, two days at the most.

In a professional organisation, you would be able to do this on the quiet and make a decision. With us, it would be sprayed all over the papers either the same day or the next few days what was occurring.

This is one of my biggest gripes about what this club has become, it leaks like a sieve and nothing appears to be kept in-house anymore.

For example, when all of the discussion started about the terms of Seibold's contract the simple and consistent answer from everyone should have been that the terms of his employment contract are commercial in confidence.

Also, can the coach please stop referring to players by their nicknames or adding y on to their names please???

1. I said as much months ago. Now I don't think those waters are clear. To me, the dressing room was lost as soon as he was signed. White ants appeared before Seibold, ready to greet and undermine him. While his "new age" coaching style may be worthy of criticism, the dressing room was already set up for him to fail.

2. The "y" on the names? Everyone does it. The NRL media is full of it. Look at threads on here, like the one on "Kevvy". Andrew Johns calls him Kevvy, posters on here call him "Kevvie" and many of us call Carrigan "Patty". Fair's fair please. Does @Nashy (no criticism of you mate) have an opinion here? What about "Hodgo"? Seems to me an Ozzie (woops) thing to me. Criticism where it's due. I am getting tired of cheap shots. Ok his coaching is suspect, let's just target that and stop the pointless ridicule.

Last edited:
1. I said as much months ago. Now I don't think those waters are clear. To me, the dressing room was lost as soon as he was signed. White ants appeared before Seibold, ready to greet and undermine him. While his "new age" coaching style may be worthy of criticism, the dressing room was already set up for him to fail.

2. The "y" on the names? Everyone does it. The NRL media is full of it. Look at threads on here, like the one on "Kevvy". Andrew Johns calls him Kevvy, posters on here call him "Kevvie" and many of us call Carrigan "Patty". Fair's fair please. Does @Nashy (no criticism of you mate) have an opinion here? What about "Hodgo"? Seems to me an Ozzie (woops) thing to me. Criticism where it's due. I am getting tired of cheap shots. Ok his coaching is suspect, let's just target that and stop the pointless ridicule.
The point was not to ridicule him. To me, it diminishes his authority as a coach. Fair enough, in house do what you want in terms of how friendly you want to sound and how you refer to players, but in a press conference try and sound professional. What is wrong with calling them Milford, Croft, etc? Also, word to the wise, prior to making assumptions about the reason for a post, it might be worth your while doing some research. I am not a strident criticiser of Seibold.

Last edited:
It is not point ridicule, too me, it diminishes his authority as a coach. Fair enough, in house do what you want, but in a press conference try and sound professional.

Tell that to Andrew Johns

Andrew Johns and professionalism sounds suspiciously like an oxymoron to me.

I've nearly finished Johns' Two of Me book - he seems to pride himself on his professionalism throughout, as it relates to on field obviously.

Calling Milf, Milly is a bridge too far tho

When did Andrew Johns get appointed on the coaching staff of the Broncos, I must have missed that?

I wouldn't mind actually if Joey coached our halves .... but on point, Is Craig Bellamy a professional when during his pressers, he calls Rylie Jacks "Jacksy" or Ryan Papenhuyzen "Paps"? Or when he says of Munster: "he done his knee"?

Let's draw a line here and just admit NRL coaches are what they are and what they are are football coaches and not English grammarians, as much as the Ozzie vernacular is just that. We all do it whether we are the PM or a BHQ poster.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Bronco bob
  • Evander
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Gympie devil
  • Skathen
  • upthehorse
  • Stix
  • RolledOates
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.