Replacing Darren Lockyer

Porthoz said:
I just heard from a guy with links to the Tits that Quade Cooper is indeed being head hunted by the Broncs. Take it with a grain of salt, but he's not often wrong... [icon_shru

Tee did say it first, so merit where it's due! icon_thumbs_u

(I'd also like to last a bit longer in Survivor...)

Quade Cooper had a few tweets about the Broncos all of which are now deleted...

Pretty sure it is Thurston, he did just buy a house In Brissy town [icon_wink

I did find that question to Thurston on the MNF post game press conference very odd... eusa_think

draggx said:
Porthoz said:
I just heard from a guy with links to the Tits that Quade Cooper is indeed being head hunted by the Broncs. Take it with a grain of salt, but he's not often wrong... [icon_shru

Tee did say it first, so merit where it's due! icon_thumbs_u

(I'd also like to last a bit longer in Survivor...)

Quade Cooper had a few tweets about the Broncos all of which are now deleted...

You didn't happen to copy/save them,like some people do ?

draggx said:
When its more than a whisper i dare say we won't need to wait for you to tell us.

Yeah maybe dx but when I post something like that I prefer it has some chance of becoming a reality, and has come from someone who gets good info. eg vvvvvv

Here is the scuttle, Stuart will be NSW coach next year, WB may, be back in 2012 (posted Sep 5 2010)

Holy crap, hope this is true!!!

Broncos to sign Cooper

Rugby union superstar Quade Cooper looks set to join the Brisbane Broncos in 2012 after negotiating a contract with the NRL club believed to be worth $2.2 million over four years.

The signing is a major coup for the Broncos after current captain and marquee player Darren Lockyer announced on Monday that this would be his last season in the NRL.

The Broncos have scheduled a press conference for midday tomorrow to announce Cooper’s signing.

More details to follow.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6030971447

[icon_pray.

Just heard that as well ning! Not quite sure what to make of it just yet.. he's a big name though and from what I've seen of him in union, he's always struck me as a leaguey type of player. Plus he's made it to international level, so he can't be too bad..

Steph Rice let the news slip on Twitter as well but quickly deleted it

Between her and Bingle i think they would have 3 brain cells and they probably share them. Both of them... dumb as duckshit!

I can't believe it, biggest signing in Broncos history?

Bet the young halves must be feeling foolish.

ningnangnong said:
Holy crap, hope this is true!!!

Broncos to sign Cooper

Rugby union superstar Quade Cooper looks set to join the Brisbane Broncos in 2012 after negotiating a contract with the NRL club believed to be worth $2.2 million over four years.

The signing is a major coup for the Broncos after current captain and marquee player Darren Lockyer announced on Monday that this would be his last season in the NRL.

The Broncos have scheduled a press conference for midday tomorrow to announce Cooper’s signing.

More details to follow.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6030971447

[icon_pray.

Am I missing something? The link now goes to "Darius Boyd can fill Lockyer's boots if he follows Bennett to Brisbane"...

Am I missing something? The link now goes to "Darius Boyd can fill Lockyer's boots if he follows Bennett to Brisbane"...

April fools a bitch isn't it ?

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Browny
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Manlyman
  • Wild Horse
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Lostboy
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Stix
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.