Replacing Darren Lockyer

guppy said:
Big Pete said:
*snicker*

Doesn't count when I'm in a different time zone!

[icon_lol1. to be fair mate until I clicked the link I fell hook line and sinker and told my dad about it when I went out to get a glass of water.

Good one ning!

ningnangnong said:
Holy crap, hope this is true!!!

Broncos to sign Cooper

Rugby union superstar Quade Cooper looks set to join the Brisbane Broncos in 2012 after negotiating a contract with the NRL club believed to be worth $2.2 million over four years.

The signing is a major coup for the Broncos after current captain and marquee player Darren Lockyer announced on Monday that this would be his last season in the NRL.

The Broncos have scheduled a press conference for midday tomorrow to announce Cooper’s signing.

More details to follow.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6030971447

[icon_pray.

I will ignore every post after this and pretend it's real.. Tissues please

I'm with you Draggx. After all the initial post was made on the 31st of March! :evil: [icon_non

Yes, I fell for it too...

You're all amateurs. I have an alert set in my phone for 6.00am on 1 April every year "IT's APRIL FOOLS DAY, Don't believe anything".

On the subject, Quade Cooper (whilst a good creative footy player) as a whole package he is not fit to tie Locky's boots.

You're all amateurs. I have an alert set in my phone for 6.00am on 1 April every year "IT's APRIL FOOLS DAY, Don't believe anything".

Pfft it wasn't 6am when I stumbled across it. [icon_razz1

I'm not that big a fan of Quade so I wouldn't be too disappointed if we didn't sign him. He's bit of a drop kick...

mrslong said:

On the subject, Quade Cooper (whilst a good creative footy player) as a whole package he is not fit to tie Locky's boots.
I read the post from Ning at 11:30 pm of the 31st March!

They really gotta change Day Light savings to before April Fools Day. Lol.

mrslong said:

I got boots he can tie but

Porthoz said:
I read the post from Ning at 11:30 pm of the 31st March!

Yes, well it was 3:30pm on the 31st March for me!

It's like a twisted version of Terminator, where mods come back from the future simply to mess with my mind.

Campese is OK but he's not going to be the next big thing. If we're going to think long term we should go for the big kahuna.

Though I remember someone in commentary once said.

"What are the Broncos going to do when Lockyer retires?"
"Light a candle and pray... for another kid from Roma"

or something like that - made me laugh. Locky aint the Broncs but he's like what Joey was to Newcastle... a once in a lifetime player.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.