"Restructuring"

White and Griffin are trying to save their own ass' here. If we lose to the Titans tonight, I fully expect Monday morning to have a new coach. White is paid on results of the company he runs which is the broncos, and if we don't do well on the field, we don't do well financially off it either. As for Griffin, his inability to pick players in their right positions might finally cost him his job. The mate back slapping jobs are coming to a stop and its about time. The fans of the club don't deserve this kind of rubbish

Wonder if the same fans who are applauding the return of Nolan were the same ones calling for his resignation back in 2009/2010?

Wonder if the same fans who are applauding the return of Nolan were the same ones calling for his resignation back in 2009/2010?
I don't recall that ever happening.

When we signed him just a few weeks back it was literally the first time I've heard of him, lol... or at least that I remember.

I'm mostly just excited about Gee not doing it.

Somebody will need to go on and ask him questions. I normally do but I've gone over my internet usage this month.

White and Griffin are trying to save their own ass' here. If we lose to the Titans tonight, I fully expect Monday morning to have a new coach. White is paid on results of the company he runs which is the broncos, and if we don't do well on the field, we don't do well financially off it either. As for Griffin, his inability to pick players in their right positions might finally cost him his job. The mate back slapping jobs are coming to a stop and its about time. The fans of the club don't deserve this kind of rubbish

White job is to make sure the Broncos are successful off the field.

he doesn't choose to hire and fire coaches, that is done by the Brisbane Broncos board. he may have a say, but he does NOT make the decision.

The people to blame for Griffin still being employed by us as head coach are the board not White.

Somebody will need to go on and ask him questions. I normally do but I've gone over my internet usage this month.

For the first time ever I have some spare time at 4 on a friday. If you can point me in the direction of the blog I'll do it. Also people tell me what questions you want asked

It's White's responsibility to put it to the Board if any of the staff is not performing at an acceptable level. He is ultimately responsible for the Broncos ON and off the field, and is the one answering to the Board, as Gee answers to White, Hook answers to Gee, etc...

- Griffin cleaned-up ranks, but still looks to be failing to achieve the goals a club like the Broncos expects.
- Gee should act as his responsibility (the club's footy) is not performing well enough, but has so far failed to do so.
- White as the main responsible person, has to push Gee aside and with the Board's help, get someone that will do a better job.
- The new Football Manager's primary task will be to get the FG team back to acceptable performance KPI's, and as such, Griffin's head will be on the block.

The Board may be taking decisions, but it's based on what the Broncos management presents them.

Ok sweet im in, hit me up with questions to ask so I can look smart

Just let Chris know that FaithinHook is a troll on here :laugh:

Last edited:
****, I want an answer to the 5/8 question.

And who the **** asked about fart sniffer? :laugh:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  • theshed
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • jd87
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.