"Restructuring"

Key personnel and roles after restructuring? my understanding :

White - covered in teflon and no accountability, occasionally pretending to be a serious CEO
Lockyer - playmaking mentor and recruiter, voice of sanity on board, clear thinker of future directions and strategy
Nolan - recruiter?
Corvo - cutterouterer of fat, but not effective / no idea with barba
Tallis - voice of sanity on all things related to pack improvement and mongrel, in line for promotion to chief of getting fingers out of arses in the pack (part time consultant role, possibly voluntary)
Bennett - observer of operations (remote capacity only, at this stage)
Kearney - chief fuckerupperer of defensive line speed and aggression
Griffin - lame duck herder
Walters / Walker bros - general circling motions, waiting for further instructions from air traffic control

• Cheers Chris, thanks for the chat.
    by Porthoz 5:02 PM
  • 4d0874a7-4bb9-4de1-800d-1e4736bee58d.jpg
    @Cammac: come in earlier to the blog next week mate and I can answer more of your q's!
    by chris.garry 5:01 PM
  • default.png
    haha maybe you have a point! Yeah i totally agree with us not having a premiership list, hopefully the axing of Gee and the potential axing of Griff is the thing we need to get us back on track!
    by Cammac 5:01 PM
    Thanks guys for a great discussion today. Let's fire up again at 4pm next week. Broncos by plenty tonight is my tip!
    by chris.garry 5:01 PM
    @Porthoz: Yeah... potential. Copley has done well this year. I just think the Reed and Hoff partnership needs a couple more weeks before we really know if it will work. It would be difficult to play outside Hoffman.
    by chris.garry 5:00 PM
    @Cammac: Hi mate. Don't think grand final is required but if Griffin gets the Broncos to a prelim final with Hoffman at 5/8 he deserves another year! The facts are, this team is not a premiership winning list.
    by chris.garry 4:59 PM
    @juzweezy: Broncos 34-12
    by chris.garry 4:58 PM
  • default.png
    Hi Chris, surely the only way for Griffin to save his post is a grand final run. Regardless whether he makes the top 4 this year his last 2 years and the last 5 or so weeks of this year prove he just can't cut it. I know you have addressed this already, but surely White has enough sense to realise this.
    by Cammac 4:58 PM
  • f61330ff-cde6-4501-b9b8-b4bcfa9eb6e5.jpg
    and if the broncos used Griffin should be sacked and Hoffman should go back to the wing
    by Luke Pollock 4:57 PM
  • default.png
    What about Copley at centre in Reed's position Chris? He is a born centre and he was playing very well there until Hoddgo came back. As to Hoff... do you reckon he will be offloaded to the best bidder come next season?
    by Porthoz 4:57 PM
  • f61330ff-cde6-4501-b9b8-b4bcfa9eb6e5.jpg
    I had already given up on reed but Griffin has not guts to drop him
    by Luke Pollock 4:57 PM
  • default.png
    tip for tonight? despite all our concerns i think we win 13+ (and well, we really need to).
    by juzweezy 4:57 PM
    @LukePollock: If Reed has another below par game tonight then yes, Maranta should come in. But I have faith in jack!
    by chris.garry 4:55 PM
  • 24910f06-5b12-43c9-a56f-f3816a7f6408.jpg
    Maranta is playing a lot better than reed in the games he played reed used to be a great defensive centre but he defence has been crap this year and offers nothing in attack and Maranta has been great under the high ball and needs to be given the chance
    by Luke Pollock 4:54 PM
    @juzweezy: I agree mate!
    by chris.garry 4:54 PM
    @juzweezy: I don't think it affects the team much. I asked Justin Hodges about Hoffman's dad's comments and he just told me he didn't want to talk about it. Hodges dealt with that situation superbly.
    by chris.garry 4:54 PM
  • default.png
    I just dont understand the theory of bulking barba up to play "as a 6" just for this season. we've put hoffman there which already weakens hte position, and by bulking up barba you effectively weaken his greatest strengths as a fullback.
    by juzweezy 4:54 PM
    @RallyTowel: Hunt is a superstar! Absolute gun. I have criticised the Broncos for holding him back, but perhaps the wait was worth it. A Broncos official told me during the week his stint at hooker was about steeling him defensively. In that context it could be argued, it was the right move.
    by chris.garry 4:53 PM
    @TaumoLowLow: Barba will slim down again in the off-season I predict. They had him bulk up so he can play the 5/8 role and Milford will bulk up when he comes here so he can do the same.
    by chris.garry 4:52 PM
  • default.png
    Thoughts on Broncos long term plans for Ben Hunt? Has been going great guns after playing second fiddle for so lobg. You would hope he would not be relegated to the scrap heap if we end up with both Karmichael and Milford?
    by Rally Towel 4:52 PM
  • default.png
    is the "hoffman" drama having an effect on the team? if as you say there is alot more to come well i think the club should let him go as quite frankly i'm sick of it and im sure alot of others are. he hasn't shown he is a key position player and the broncos have to pick on form not just to keep players happy.
    by juzweezy 4:52 PM
    @LukePollock: Hey mate I have, I said Maranta's last couple of games weren't his best. I rate Maranta actually, not sure if he's doing enough to push Reed out. I think Reed deserves some patience as he has had to reshape his game playing outside a running 5/8 in Hoff.
    by chris.garry 4:51 PM
  • default.png
    Chris just further to the "Barba Bulking" up comments.. does that mean the club see's him at 5/8th long term instead of Milford or they simply want a chunky fullback who can bust tackles? (Barba will never be that)
    by TaumoLowLow 4:50 PM
  • 33ac8016-38e8-4681-b5d2-919181db9aa3.jpg
    @ Chris Garry as I said Copley can move to wing with either Hoffman or Maranta moving to the wing why have u not even mentioned Maranta in this argument
    by Luke Pollock 4:50 PM
    @Romulus: They should be! Peter Nolan is staying in Sydney to find some Sydney-based players for next season which is why Fui Fui's name has popped up this week as a Broncos option.
    by chris.garry 4:50 PM
  • default.png
    Why do the Broncos want their backs to bulk-up but are happy having small forwards? Are they looking for any big aggressive forwards?
    by Romulus 4:49 PM
    @BrisbaneBronco88: There will be a lot more Hoff dramas during the off-season. He wants to be a key position player and he won't be that when the MILF comes north.
    by chris.garry 4:48 PM
    @Porthoz: Yes. Jordan Kahu if fit would be my first choice 5/8 but the way he ran at training this week... it appears he has a couple of weeks to go. This is part of the reason Gee is likely to leave... their depth is still not good enough. Stuart Mills has one great game for Redcilffe, one shocker. Marmin could be a wing option. Playing well for Jets.
    by chris.garry 4:48 PM
    @Bowie: There are clearly cultural issues at the Broncos or Ben hannant would not have been dropped. I know the player that Gordie is talking about but I won't mention his name and to be honest that person as far as I know has made huge improvements in his attitude.
    by chris.garry 4:46 PM
  • default.png
    Chris, do you really believe we don't have better choices for the 5/8 and left centre positions?
    by Porthoz 4:46 PM
  • default.png
    Chris do you think Hoffman will be happy at centre or will he want out now Milf is Bronco bound?
    by Brisbane Bronco 88 4:46 PM
  • default.png
    On Triple M radio, Gorden alluded to a potential culture problem at the club. Apparently the current squad is made up of players that are among the most hated in the club's history. Is there any truth to those rumours or was Gordie in the middle of a good raging rant?
    by Bowie 4:45 PM
    @Romulus: Kevin Walters leads the pack of prospective coaches for the Broncos. Wayne Bennett still has fractured relationships with Broncos officials so it would require a mass change of staff for him to come back.
    by chris.garry 4:45 PM
  • 33ac8016-38e8-4681-b5d2-919181db9aa3.jpg
    THe best Broncos side in my opinion is Barba Hoffman Copley Hodges Vidot KAHU(When Fit) Hunt McGuire McCullough Parker Glenn Thaiday Gillet Hannant Wallace Kennedy Lowrie and Chris.garry we can play Copley there and move Hoffman to wing and Kahu to 5/8 so they do have a legitimate threat in that position
    by Luke Pollock 4:44 PM
    @Matt: I agree mate... the Broncos need some pace on the flanks or at FB. Back on South Sydney and they have injected a lot of pace this year in Kirisome, Alex Johnstone and Dylan Walker
    by chris.garry 4:44 PM
  • default.png
    Any chance Kevin Walters will be Broncos head coach next year? While they're at it make Langer halves coach, Lazarus & Tallis forwards co-coaches and get Renouf working with the backs.
    by Romulus 4:43 PM
    @TaumoLowLow: Jack's bombed try last week was poor. I think it is even poorer that the Broncos do not have a legitimate threat to his position.
    by chris.garry 4:42 PM
    @juzweezy: I do think there was an element of keep the Hoff happy by playing him at 6. He was actually joking around about his inability to pass in the Broncos sheds after the Newcastle win. Jack Reed was about to be interviewed and Hoffy said "Don't mention that I don't pass you the ball!". It was all in jest but clearly Hoffy knows he needs to work on that area.
    by chris.garry 4:42 PM
  • default.png
    Perhaps harsh Chris but can you honestly say Reed has been first grade standard? As mentioned by quite a few people below I think Copely is a long term centre and Maranta (despite being poor last season) has been very solid when given the chance this year.
    by TaumoLowLow 4:39 PM
  • 60537ffc-bf97-48a3-8526-539928f10b09.jpg
    do you see hook considering any other options other than hoffman at six any time soon? do you think there is an element of "keeping hoffy happy" by playing him there? its tough to watch, and his real strength scoring tries out wide is now lost.
    by juzweezy 4:39 PM
  • default.png
    I agree... Jack Reed seems to be in really poor form, and doesn't seem to provide much at all in attack - least of all some speed! Seems to be missing completely in the modern game. Remember players like Steve Renouf - real speed.
    by Matt 4:39 PM
    @Foordy: Maranta was on fire early but his last couple games weren't crash hot. Jack's best form came under Ivan Henjak actually. I think Hoffman would be a better option at centre but there is no one to play at five-eighth then.
    by chris.garry 4:39 PM
  • default.png
    If Hook is picking on form, Reed shouldn't be in the team... Copley should be there and Maranta (or ideally Hoffman) should be on the wing. I'd definitely take a punt with Strasser or Paia'aua at 5/8... but it comes back to what appears to be Hook's fear of innovation.
    by Porthoz 4:37 PM
    @Bowie: Mate, the big one that should be there right now is Rod Griffin from Ipswich. He's not technically affiliated but wow is he good this season. He plays 80 minutes at prop. Ricky Stuart is eyeing him off though after Rod dominated Josh Papalii a couple of weeks ago.
    by chris.garry 4:37 PM
  • default.png
    Chris, I'd personally go Copley center, Maranta wing, Reed ISC
    by Foordy 4:37 PM
  • default.png
    Chris, as somebody with a keen interest in the ISC, are there any Broncos affiliated players you would like to see considered for a first grade gig who aren't already? eg. Mitchell Frei
    by Bowie 4:36 PM
    @Justin: They want him play making in the front line as in acting as a traditional five-eighth and being able to attack the line without fear and either brush past a defender or attract two and get a ball away.
    by chris.garry 4:36 PM
    @TaumoLowLow: Geez mate! That is harsh on the ranga! jack is below his best this season but who comes in??? Jordan Kahu can put pressure on his spot with good form in the QCup. But unless you shift Hoffman there, the Broncos don't have much choice.
    by chris.garry 4:35 PM
    @Porthoz: The Broncs still favs. I will have an update on his status in Sunday's paper. The Storm may still re-sign Cody Walker actually.
    by chris.garry 4:32 PM
  • default.png
    is there a specific reason barba is putting on weight? it sounds like its at a detriment to his speed. something our backline severely lacks..
    by Justin 4:32 PM
  • default.png
    I know you can't really speak on behalf of hook Chris but is there any realistic chance of Jack Reed getting dropped? Most supporters are sick of his atrocious efforts this season. Statistically his defence is dire and he is offering little in attack. There is a difference between being loyal and sticking your head in the sand and IMO Hook does not know it.
    by TaumoLowLow 4:32 PM
    @Porthoz: Unsure about that mate... I know Ben Hannant would not shut up about how good they are as coaches after his game last week.
    by chris.garry 4:32 PM
    @V: Yes mate but to be fair... Hook is now picking on form. Kennedy was his purchase, his player that he believed in and he's dropped him.
    by chris.garry 4:31 PM
    @broncos4life: Well they are stopping that... except for Barba. The ex conditioner at Broncos was a huge fan of getting all Broncos players bulked up. I remember Gus Gould saying last year that the Broncos players all looked the same. Ben Barba is one of few who have put on weight this year.
    by chris.garry 4:30 PM
  • default.png
    What about K. Hunt? Is he closer to us or the Storm?
    by Porthoz 4:29 PM
    @Porthoz: Kahu still has strapping on his knee so would be another week or two I imagine. He was training in Jack Reed's left centre spot earlier this week but Reed is playing tonight.
    by chris.garry 4:29 PM
  • default.png
    Our system Chris?
    by Porthoz 4:29 PM
  • default.png
    Thanks for the response. I completely agree, Maguire is a great coach who has shown he chooses on form not reputation. I think the broncos would be a lot more potent with copley and hodges in the centres and I believe that is what we would have seen if Maguire was in charge.
    by V 4:28 PM
  • default.png
    Why do the broncos insist on bulking players up at the expense of their speed? I thought with Corvo now here that rubbish would have stopped?
    by broncos4life 4:28 PM
    @Bowie: Francis Molo will be blooded during the Origin period. Jo Ofahengaue will too. Duncan is unlikely to play this year but he is with the club until the end of 2016 so will get a chance.
    by chris.garry 4:28 PM
    @Porthoz: The Walker brothers will be good for Kennedy. They will get him having fun with football. You read it here first but the Walker brothers will be in an NRL system next year!
    by chris.garry 4:27 PM
  • default.png
    Firstly, I think it's obvious that Anna Kendrick is spectacular, there is no debate to be had there. Chris, did Milford actually seriously consider backflipping? or was he always going to honour his deal?
    by broncos4life 4:26 PM
    @Justin: I understand Gordie would be happy to help mentor the forwards if he was contacted. Would do wonders for Martin Kennedy.
    by chris.garry 4:26 PM
  • default.png
    I agree Kodi isn't even close to ready, and it's of course too soon for Ash. We also have a Duncan Paia'aua and Strasser who have done a more than reasonable job in ISC. What about Kahu, is he close?
    by Porthoz 4:25 PM
    @V: I know a third party, acting on behalf of the Broncs, sound Michael Maguire out a year ago. A broncos official was interested in Maguire. He would have been perfect for the Broncos.
    by chris.garry 4:25 PM
  • default.png
    any word on other player
    signings in the pipeline?

by Foordy 4:24 PM
  • default.png
    Thanks for the scoop, Chris. Jesus Christ didn't they learn anything from Maranta or Hoffman? The extra size is doing nothing for his game.
    by Bowie 4:24 PM
    @TaumoLowLow: Your point regarding Lockyer's retirement is spot on mate. Corey Norman was the anointed one but he was chopped, changed and thrown all over the backline before getting fed up and leaving for Parra. They should have had a real go at Cooper Cronk and JT.
    by chris.garry 4:24 PM
    @Bowie: His brother Marmin told me out in ipswich a couple weeks ago that his brother has put on a lot of weight, on purpose, and he's much slower.
    by chris.garry 4:22 PM
  • default.png
    Alls I know is that Hook has become much greyer since taking on the high pressure role. He lives, breathes and sleeps this club. He would be in tears even thinking the knives are being sharpen for him :(
    by FaithINHook 4:21 PM
  • default.png
    Do you know if the club has considered getting someone like Gordon Tallis or similar on board to work with the forwards? In my opinion one of our biggest problems is the forward pack plays "soft". There is no aggression in what we do and rarely do you see the forwards "hunt as a pack" as you see teams like souths, the bulldogs, etc do often.
    by Justin 4:21 PM
  • default.png
    Kennedy needs to show more aggression/mongrel, especially when it comes to taking runs at the line, but his stats show he does have a good work ethic, besides his sacking during a game where the Cowboys were trampling us at will through the ruck was really just plain dumb!
    by Porthoz 4:21 PM
  • default.png
    On that point, can we expect to see any of the NYC halves blooded? I know that Jayden technically can't play first grade this season due to his age but what about Paia'Aua, Kodi or Kahu? What is their progress like?
    by Bowie 4:21 PM
    @Porthoz: I think Darren Nicholls will be lucky to play more than two NRL games this year. Look, Kodi Nikorima is not ready to defend at five-eighth and Ashley Taylor is recovering from injury. They are not options. Cody Walker should have been signed and would be perfect for this Broncos team. Expect Cody to debut fro Melbourne in a fortnight.
    by chris.garry 4:21 PM
  • default.png
    Chris is there an inkling on who the broncs would go after if they were to sack hook? Is there any truth to the rumours from earlier this year we were making a play for Michael McGuire?
    by V 4:20 PM
  • default.png
    Hi Chris,

What do you make of Anna Kendrick? Is she all that and a bag of chips?

by Hmm 4:19 PM
  • default.png
    Chris - In my opinion Gee has not been particularly good at his job and deserves the sack. However as you have pointed out I think the overall attitude off the club towards recruitment/retention has been arrogant and unrealistic. They have never properly planned for the retirement of lockyer and we continue to feel the effects to this day with Hoffman at 6 and no viable alternative.
    by TaumoLowLow 4:19 PM
  • default.png
    Interesting, according to the media guide, Barba has actually lost some weight since leaving the Bulldogs. I'm unsure if that point rings true although I definitely think his ankle injury and having to play a relatively foreign role maybe affecting his game.
    by Bowie 4:18 PM
    @James: Great post mate. As a journalist I have also been confused about his role as it appears to chop and change. Make no mistake, the final word on a recruit is Anthony Griffin's. Gee's job is to get the guys Hook wants. Obviously Gee has input as well but the head coach decides all.
    by chris.garry 4:18 PM
    @Jorge: That makes a lot of sense. But while many, including Hook and Gee I imagine, think I'm out to get Griffin out of a job I do rate him as a good coach I just think the Broncos deserve better than "good".
    by chris.garry 4:17 PM
  • default.png
    Chris, as a fan it is difficult to understand the specifics of Andrew Gee's role and how it has contributed or otherwise towards team performance over the last 2 years. What we do know is that recruitment under him has been disappointing, missing out on several top line players and that I think would have given the club most concern.
    by James 4:16 PM
  • default.png
    Another point which boggles the mind of most Broncos fans, is Hook's apparent fear of blooding youngsters, as the Hoffman @ 5/8 failed experiment is showing. Whether he is too conservative, or is under pressure for results, surely that can't continue. Is Darren Nichols recruitment a sign of changes to come?
    by Porthoz 4:16 PM
    @Bowie: Yes... Milford especially. They are both here because of homesickness though so that lessons the praise they would receive. But Milford should have been here anyway! Barba is not firing yet... he needs to lose weight. The Broncos want him to be bulky so he can play-make in the line but his speed has been lost as a result.
    by chris.garry 4:15 PM
  • default.png
    In regards to the Hannant situation, is there more than has been said there? Demotion over giving advice seems over the top, do the club feel that Hannant gave that advice with the intention Wallace would look elsewhere, therefore increasing his chances of a new contract?
    by broncos4life 4:14 PM
    @Porthoz: I agree re Hannant but Kennedy needs a spell. He is just not performing. He is on a lot of money. A lot. Kennedy could end up being the straw that breaks Gee's back!
    by chris.garry 4:14 PM
  • default.png
    Just so you know Chris FaithINHook is a resident troll on BroncosHQ
    by Jorge 4:13 PM
  • default.png
    "He does have a lot of respect from the younger players he has shown great loyalty too. Hook is a good coach" quote unquote. Thank you Chris for those words, I am sure if Hook was reading he would be very much appreciate of the support.
    by FaithINHook 4:13 PM
  • default.png
    In fairness, couldn't the point be made that recruitment is back on track with the signings of Barba and Milford? Last time I checked, those are some big name players.
    by Bowie 4:12 PM
    @Foordy: It is mate. The Broncos are the LA Lakers of the NRL... a championship should always be on their radar.
    by chris.garry 4:11 PM
  • default.png
    Hey Chris, do YOU have an opinion on ways in which Hook can be further supported by Mr White/the broncos organisation? Such as, further supporting staffs etc. Headcoach of a major sporting organisation is a lot for one man these days, surely?
    by FaithINHook 4:11 PM
    @V: Fui Fui Moi Moi could be an option for the Broncos as he is being pushed out of the Eels. Hannant won't leave mid-season. No chance the Broncos would let that happen. He will be at Newcastle next year though. Gold Coast are not in the hunt.
    by chris.garry 4:11 PM
  • default.png
    Hi Chris, Nolan will likely improve recruitment, but the knee jerking by Griffin (Hannant, now Kennedy) looks like an attempt to deflect attention from his shortcomings. Gee's probably dismissal is in my opinion clearly an indication that he wasn't doing the job of managing the FG team properly, letting Hook get away with too much...
    by Porthoz 4:10 PM
  • default.png
    Thanks Chris, i didn't expect the Broncos to settle for mediocrity for too long and thats basically what we've seen for the last year
    by Foordy 4:10 PM
    @FaithINHook: He does have a lot of respect from the younger players he has shown great loyalty too. Hook is a good coach, the Broncos need an excellent one. This is a results driven industry and the Broncos have the resources to achieve better results than most. Hook is in a better position than nearly all coaches, he needs to deliver big time this year.
    by chris.garry 4:10 PM
  • default.png
    Hey Chris while he is in back in the 17 for tonight's game, there is still a lot of talk Ben Hannant will leave as soon as possibly June 30 this year. Are there any front rowers being linked to the broncos as this is certainly an area which can be improved?
    by V 4:09 PM
  • default.png
    We as a club DO not need these knee jerk tyes of reactions! So disappointed in what we are donig to Hook.
    by FaithINHook 4:07 PM
  • default.png
    Thanks Chris, I completely agree with that. I am often perplexed as to why it is such a bad thing to chase big names, within reason of course. It would certainly keep the fans at bay to an extent
    by broncos4life 4:07 PM
  • default.png
    Look, I feel Hook has BEEN made some what of a scape goat in all of this. This is a man who is highly repected by his players, particular, his under 20s grand final team from few years ago. They put themselves on the line for this man.
    by FaithINHook 4:07 PM
    @Foordy: If the Broncos do not have deep finals run, expect a lot more changes. Hook needs a final four for job security. The top four is an expectation for the Broncos and three years in a row without reaching that target would lead to Griffin's dismissal. Barring... a mass injury crisis etc
    by chris.garry 4:07 PM
    @broncos4life: Hey mate, I mean their reluctance to chase big names. The Broncos hate being linked to players on the market fearing if they miss out they will be embarrassed. They should be far more pro-active. Their Logan academy is a great start!
    by chris.garry 4:05 PM
  • default.png
    is Gee the only head on the chopping block? or can we expect more changes
    by Foordy 4:04 PM
  • default.png
    Interested to know Chris how you would change their attitude to recruitment? Are you thinking more along the lines of where they recruit, positions?
    by broncos4life 4:04 PM
    Hello guys, what do we make of the Broncos moves to punt Andrew Gee? And what about Hook's demotion of Martin Kennedy... is his hard-line stance the right move? I think the Broncos need a complete overhaul of their recruitment which has as much to do with attitude as staff.

Read it from the bottom up...

More opinions.

What I got out of it...

According to Marmin Barba, Ben has bulked up which has reduced his speed.

Ofahengaue & Molo expected to make their debuts during the Origin season. Paia'Aua basically no chance of playing.

Kahu trained in Reed's left centre position but wasn't running freely enough to get the nod.

Walker Bros. will work in the NRL system next year.

Hoffman is going to remain as a five eigth option due to a lack of alternatives. Hoffman's style of play is keeping Reed in the side.

Nolan is in Sydney scouting players. Moimoi has emerged as a potential signing (no thanks).

Last edited:
I really have to push that stuff about Michael MacGuire possibly being coach right out of my mind .... it's absolutely too god damn painful to dwell on.

**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The club has made many mistakes since they let Bennett leave. Letting Bennett go may have been the biggest one.

What I got out of it...

is that today's annoncement re Gee represents about 3ft of the 30ft of steaming, putrid stink this club's football dept has to crawl through before it can re-emerge as a powerhouse of the NRL.

While replacing Gee is only one piece of the puzzle, I don't think there is much to be gained by being overly critical without offering up alternatives.

More points coming out of Garry's chat:

- Fui Fui a chance to come up here. Nolan looking at other props in Sydney.

- Hannant loves the Walker Bros and Kennedy will gain a lot from their coaching.

- Hannant will be at Newcastle next year.

- Hook will be gone if we don't make top 4.

- Kennedy will possibly be the reason Gee's gone.

- Rod Griffin (Ipswich) is a guy to keep an eye on, and looks to be on Sticky's radar.

- Gee only chases who Griffin wants, as it's the latter's responsibility to make the recruitment decisions!

- Michael Maguire was sounded for the Head coaching job at the Broncs a year ago.

- Kevin Walters favourite to take over Hook's job.

- WB still has fractured relationships with a lot of the staff... would take massive changes for him to come back.

- Hoffman wants to play in a key position and is likely to make waves again next season as he won't be there now that Milford is confirmed.

Chris seems like a pretty down to earth dude, a lot of great insight there, massive thanks if do you in fact browse this forum.

I guess it kind of explains Barba's lack of explosiveness, if he's put on a few KG's to play Five-Eighth (even though he's not.. so he should be slimming back down, asap)

hook will be feeling nervous. hoffman needs to be sacked as well if he doesn't play wing. he thinks he's that good and is bigger than the team.

That was interesting to read. Well, other than the part where Hoffman is the only option in the halves....that was painful.

Could always call on my left nut to play 5/8. Half a chance I reckon.

I'm a fan of Chris Garry, loved the little blog.

Also, please for the love of White, **** off Hoffman, can't have sooky ***** like that in the team.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Santa
  • cento
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.