"Restructuring"

I'm a fan of Chris Garry, loved the little blog.

Also, please for the love of White, **** off Hoffman, can't have sooky ***** like that in the team.

He's certainly proving his worth tonight. Killing it, and by it, I mean our attack.

I really have to push that stuff about Michael MacGuire possibly being coach right out of my mind .... it's absolutely too god damn painful to dwell on.

Honestly, I doubt he'd do any better than Griffin has. GI makes his team look better than they are, much like Lockyer with Hook. I would love to see MacGuire coach without Inglis for an extended period, considering if he ever came up north he'd have to coach without Inglis.

I really have to push that stuff about Michael MacGuire possibly being coach right out of my mind .... it's absolutely too god damn painful to dwell on.

**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maguire has a team with GI in it, yet they have won the exact same amount of games as we have.

However according to many, we have a far worse team, with a far worse coach.

Let's come back to that at the end of Round 26.

Maguire has a team with GI in it, yet they have won the exact same amount of games as we have.

So you're saying our squad is better than the rabbits? and that madge and griffin are on par? Since 2012 Maguire as a coach has a 66% winning record and Griffin has a 45% record, if you honestly think your argument has legs you're as delusional as griffin.

So you're saying our squad is better than the rabbits? and that madge and griffin are on par? Since 2012 Maguire as a coach has a 66% winning record and Griffin has a 45% record, if you honestly think your argument has legs you're as delusional as griffin.

If you read what I said you would know i said that Maguire gas a team with GI in it (I could have mentioned other players but couldn't be bothered) and that THIS season he has the same winning record as Griffin.

FTR, Griffin had a great record when he had Locky, too.

If you read what I said you would know i said that Maguire gas a team with GI in it (I could have mentioned other players but couldn't be bothered) and that THIS season he has the same winning record as Griffin.

and maguire has a great winning record when he was in the super league, whats your point? Are you insinuating because of their slow start we will some how finish higher than the rabbits?

[MENTION=1769]Foordy[/MENTION]: Maranta was on fire early but his last couple games weren't crash hot. Jack's best form came under Ivan Henjak actually. I think Hoffman would be a better option at centre but there is no one to play at five-eighth then.

Okay, I'm confused. When exactly did Reed play under Henjak?

The club has made many mistakes since they let Bennett leave. Letting Bennett go may have been the biggest one.

I have never agreed more with a post than this one. I wrote at the time that it was the single biggest mistake in the Broncos history. I also wrote I hoped I would be proven wrong.

To be honest Foordy you didn't write that, it might have been what you meant but there was no 'this season' in your post.

at least they've put themselves in a position where a grand final / premiership was within reach, which is a whole lot closer than the broncos have come to one lately ... Greg Inglis is one piece of the puzzle, his presence doesn't guarantee anything, it's a 17 man game.

I only have to look at their consistency, their structure, some of their gorgeous set plays and their defensive patterns to know they've got a good coach pulling the strings.

the NRL is such a close run thing nowadays that once you get to preliminary finals ect, premiership hopes hinge on one or two plays or even a bounce of the ball ... the trick is to get your team to that pointy end of the season often enough that when the luck or whatever runs your way, you're there to cash in.

Shane Webcke retired in 2006, Civo came back but was well past his best
It is now 2014 and we have never had a real replacement for them.....

Darren Lockyer has been gone since the end of 2011 but we knew that was coming up for a couple of years beforehand
It is now 2014 and we have a wannabe fullback who is too full of himself to realise that his best position is wing playing 5/8....

How the F%$# did we get here????

Shane Webcke retired in 2006, Civo came back but was well past his best
It is now 2014 and we have never had a real replacement for them.....

Darren Lockyer has been gone since the end of 2011 but we knew that was coming up for a couple of years beforehand
It is now 2014 and we have a wannabe fullback who is too full of himself to realise that his best position is wing playing 5/8....

How the F%$# did we get here????

happy-smiling-sloth1.jpg

Can it play 5/8?

It's currently formulating the best way to keep its job. Just getting the guys to work on their attitude and execute a bit better.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Waynesaurus
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.