Reveal ??? What the bloody hell are the Broncos revealing on Thursday?

iBuck 2.0

And I hate that new secondary logo. Just looks weird with the horse limbs going everywhere like its having a fit.

And I hate that new secondary logo. Just looks weird with the horse limbs going everywhere like its having a fit.

yeah looks shit.

even the main logo looks like they google image searched for "shield" and then just pasted the existing logo on it.

i wanna see this special edition 25th anniversary jersey!

So a heap of hype for a heap of nothing?

Cool.

We have a winner.

I was surprised I was the only one who picked it...
When the Broncos hype up an announcement it's almost always commercial. I always assume it's either a sponsor, a membership campaign or a jersey.

To watch the video you have to fill in your details, which as an existing member anyway I had no problem with, but getting the phone call from Locky (it's just a recording) on a day where I'm on call for work was just weird. I thought for a moment it was a customer having a sissy fit... :001_rolleyes:

Happy we're leading the charge on getting NRL membership numbers respectable.

So many shit clubs do nothing to promote memberships.

I shit myself when my phone started ringing. It is a great idea and has me hoping I can get a 3 game membership. I say it every year but I really do want to do it.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.