International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Suaj  180401710

Broncos face battle to retain Jaydn Su’A as rival clubs bid for young gun

May 6, 2018

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope we keep him but we seem to loose majority rhese days.

We need to start some sort of hashtag for these blokes to stay. Tigers are a poor club and they have [HASHTAG]#OnTheBus[/HASHTAG] so maybe we could have something to suit us. I'm thinking [HASHTAG]#OnThePersonalisedJet[/HASHTAG]. I would have said [HASHTAG]#OnTheYacht[/HASHTAG] but our friends in Melbourne already have that one.

It's a tough situation to be in, but we need quality props at the moment more than 2nd rowers.

It's a tough situation to be in, but we need quality props at the moment more than 2nd rowers.

Really? So we don't need a hard hitting and good hole running 2ns rower ?? I'll take him over glenn any day

Really? So we don't need a hard hitting and good hole running 2ns rower ?? I'll take him over glenn any day

Su'A is off contract, Glenn is not as far as I know

If he wants to move to a shitty club like Souths that have no supporters and **** all crowds or he can stay for a little less and play in front of 30k people and increase his origin chances here

The NRL has to come up with an incentive system to help clubs keep the talent they develop. It sucks how many players we have running around at other clubs right now. It has to be both a developed player system as well as longevity, that way clubs are properly rewarded
I think someone put a list together in another thread.

might have more salary cap space if they hadn't spent so much on Boyd and Bird....

I wouldn't give up on Bird yet and Boyd is not the big deal everyone keeps saying.
4 years as the end of a career can be turned to 2 if he is going like a busted. All we have to do is give him the tap then pay him out after he retires.

Moderately controversial take: I would keep Su'A over Lodge

If it comes down to overpaying one of them and losing the other, give me Su'A every day of the week. Better person, younger, higher upside.

2019-2020 -

11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

2021-End of their careers

11. Su'A
12. Fifita
13. Pangai Jr

Simples.

If broncos loose Su'A to other club. I wish broncos to chase tino fa'asuamaleaui from storm.

Moderately controversial take: I would keep Su'A over Lodge

If it comes down to overpaying one of them and losing the other, give me Su'A every day of the week. Better person, younger, higher upside.

2019-2020 -

11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

2021-End of their careers

11. Su'A
12. Fifita
13. Pangai Jr

Simples.

I agree, i think flegler and hass can grow fairly quickly.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • davidp
  • Maroon4life
  • Manifesto
  • westy316
  • Kev_Guz
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • bert_lifts
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.