RLWC 2021 Week 3 Discussion

Jeez I would have checked that one.

Russell looked to be tackled short but reaches out and scores. Question marks over the put down, though.

Actually it was all good.

The amount of forced passes from PNG.

They're lucky they're going up against Wales.

Come on Sutton.

How many penalties do PNG need to concede on their line before someone gets put in the bin?

Wales aren't giving up. They're still fighting to get back in the game.

They have just lacked discipline with the ball.

Putt barges over for his second try.

It was a good effort from Wales to try and stop PNG from scoring, but the mountain of possession PNG have had on their line in this second half was always going to take it's toll.

Convincing win by PNG.

36-0.

They won't beat England, but it's been a good tournament for them.

Build this man a statue!

I liked the part where he was saying that outside of Australia and the Super League, most casual fans had no idea of the rule and it simply added to a confusing experience.

but I think he should be corrected ... even in Australia most hardcore fans still scratch their heads at 6-again rulings

JWH has been charged for his high shot ... he's facing one match

Who are the best New Zealand eligible goal kickers currently playing?

Isaako is the only kiwi sharp shooter that comes to mind. Johnson is alright. Nikorima? Patrick Herbert?

You wouldn’t really want any of these guys in your 17. Herbert you could maybe justify if he was a sharp shooter but he’s probably the weakest kicker of that bunch. Niko off the bench maybe?

They are struggling for goal kickers unless Wayne gives Isaako a brain transplant.

One of the rare games that went to extra time and Australia came close to losing.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • JamesC
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.