OFFICIAL Roster Tracker for 2022 and beyond

DIRECT YOUR COMPLAINTS AND CORRECTIONS TO @McHunt

PLAYER ROSTER FOR 2022 AND BEYOND
Salaries are pure speculation based on media reporting.

PLAYER
Adam Reynolds
2022​
2023​
2024​
Albert Kelly
2022​
Billy Walters
2022​
Blake Mozer
2023​
2024​
2025​
Brendan Piakura
2022​
2023​
2024​
Brenko Lee
2022​
Corey Jensen
2022​
2023​
Corey Oates
2022​
Cory Paix
2022​
2023​
Deine Mariner
2023​
2024​
Deloise Hoeter
2022​
Ethan Quai-Ward
2022​
2023​
Ezra Mam
2022​
2023​
2024​
Herbie Farnworth
2022​
2023​
Jake Turpin
2022​
Jesse Arthars
Loan to Warriors​
2023​
Jordan Riki
2022​
2023​
2024​
Jordan Pereira
2022​
2023​
Keenan Palasia
2022​
2023​
Kobe Hetherington
2022​
2023​
Kotoni Staggs
2022​
2023​
2024​
2025​
Kurt Capewell
2022​
2023​
2024​
Leivaha Pulu (train & trial)
T&T​
Logan Bayliss (development)
2022​
2023​
Patrick Carrigan
2022​
2023​
2024​
Payne Haas
2022​
2023​
2024​
Reece Walsh
2023​
2024​
2025​
Rhys Kennedy
2022​
Ryan James
2022​
Selwyn Cobbo
2022​
2023​
2024​
2025​
TC Robati
2022​
2023​
2024​
Te Maire Martin
2022​
Tesi Niu
2022​
2023​
Thomas Flegler
2022​
2023​
Tyrone Roberts
2022​
Tyson Gamble
2022​
Xavier Willison
2022​
2023​
2024​
2025​
Zac Hosking
T&T​

DEVELOPMENT

Logan Bayliss
Deine Mariner
Blake Mozer
Ethan Quai-Ward
Te Maire Martin
Xavier Willison

OFF CONTRACT 2023

Albert Kelly
Billy Walters (expect 2 year extension)
Corey Oates (expect 3 year extension)
Deloise Hoeter
Jake Turpin (won't be extended)
Ryan James (retiring)
Tyson Gamble (released to Knights)

STOCKS

Front Row
Carrigan, Flegler, Haas, James, Willison , Kennedy, Jensen, Palasia, Bayliss

Second Row
Piakura, Riki, Capewell, Leivaha Pulu (t&t), James, Robati, Oates, Palasia, Hosking

Lock
Carrigan, Hetherington, Hosking, Flegler, Leivaha Pulu (t&t), Robati, Palasia

Hooker
Turpin, Paix, Hetherington, Walters

Half
Reynolds, Gamble, Kelly, Mam, Staggs, Walters, Martin, Paix, Roberts, Turpin

Fullback
Niu, Farnworth, Cobbo, Martin, Walsh

Centre
Farnworth, Staggs, Niu, Cobbo, Lee, Capewell, Hoeter

Wing
Cobbo, Oates, Niu, Farnworth, Pereira, Quai-Ward (t&t)

ETHNO MAP

QLD (17)

Billy Walters, Brenko Lee, Corey Jensen, Corey Oates, Cory Paix, Delouise Hoeter, Ezra Mam, Jake Turpin, Keenan Palasia, Kobe Hetherington, Kurt Capewell, Logan Bayliss, Patrick Carrigan, Reece Walsh, Selwyn Cobbo, Thomas Flegler, Tyson Gamble

NZ (9)
Brendan Piakura, Delouise Hoeter, Jordan Riki, Jordan Pereira, Keenan Palasia, Leivaha Pulu, TC Robati, Te Maire Martin, Xavier Willison

NSW (8)
Adam Reynolds, Zac Hosking, Albert Kelly, Kotoni Staggs, Payne Haas, Ryan James, Rhys Kennedy, Tyrone Roberts

Indigenous (9)
Albert Kelly, Brenko Lee, Ezra Mam, Jordan Riki, Kotoni Staggs, Reece Walsh, Ryan James, Selwyn Cobbo, Tyrone Roberts

Tonga (5)
Brenko Lee, Delouise Hoeter, Leivaha Pulu, Kotoni Staggs, Tesi Niu

Samoa (3)
Keenan Palasia, Jordan Pereira, Payne Haas

Cook Islands (2)
Brendan Piakura, Xavier Willison

England (1)
Herbie Farnworth

2022 QCUP ALLOCATIONS

Souths Magpies

Ezra Mam
Kobe Hetherington
Tesi Niu
Cory Paix
Thomas Flegler
Albert Kelly
Blake Mozer
Brenko Lee
Corey Oates
Jordan Pereira
Adam Reynolds
Logan Bayliss
Ethan Quai-Ward

Norths Devils
Kurt Capewell
Herbie Farnworth
Tyson Gamble
Rhys Kennedy
Brendan Piakura
Jordan Riki
Kotoni Staggs
Ryan James
Xavier Willison

Wynnum Manly
Delouise Hoeter
TC Robati
Selwyn Cobbo
Pat Carrigan
Payne Haas
Corey Jensen
David Mead
Keenan Palasia
Jake Turpin
Billy Walters
Te Maire Martin
Deine Mariner

What do you guys think about turning Ezra Mam into a fullback for the start of his career? I think he's really elusive has a great passing game but most importantly has a lot of footy smarts which most of our other fullback candidates lack.

He can later step into the five-eighth role once reynolds retires and Gamble can develop into our chief playmaker/halfback.

What do you guys think about turning Ezra Mam into a fullback for the start of his career? I think he's really elusive has a great passing game but most importantly has a lot of footy smarts which most of our other fullback candidates lack.

He can later step into the five-eighth role once reynolds retires and Gamble can develop into our chief playmaker/halfback.
Mam is definitely worth holding onto with a view of being in our starting 13 in the future. I’ve only seen his highlights but from that I can tell he definitely has the instincts and attacking ability to play fullback.. I am not sure if I would bother developing him into one for the NRL.. I would continue developing him as a half with a view for him to become our long term 6.

To fit Mam in while we have Reynolds and Gamble.. Maybe Gamble can shift to the centres, backrow or lock.. I would trust him to play well in those positions.

But.. for 2022.. Mam may not even get a debut.

Mam is definitely worth holding onto with a view of being in our starting 13 in the future. I’ve only seen his highlights but from that I can tell he definitely has the instincts and attacking ability to play fullback.. I am not sure if I would bother developing him into one for the NRL.. I would continue developing him as a half with a view for him to become our long term 6.

To fit Mam in while we have Reynolds and Gamble.. Maybe Gamble can shift to the centres, backrow or lock.. I would trust him to play well in those positions.

But.. for 2022.. Mam may not even get a debut.
I think Gamble lacks too much speed to be centre. I agree he could be a good lock but I think Kobe has cemented the number 13 as his own.

Gamble and Hetherington both have the same advantages as the number 13. Both hit hard in defence and both have a great passing game. Kobe is just that bit stronger and slightly better in defence than Gamble, so I think he should stay there in the number 13 jersey.

Cobbo
niu
lee
arthars
oates
herbie
isaako
staggs
It’ll be interesting to see how our backline lines up next year.
Hopefully there are some standouts in the preseason for spots. The last thing we want is chopping and changing in the first 5 or so rounds of 2022.

Of course the Titans have big money to throw at him 🤔🤦‍♂️🤣
The Tits have other problems if you believe Badel and Meyn. They’ve overspent on Fifita, Tino and Fotoaika need upgrades, Mo has knocked back their two year extension offer so may go the market at years end, and on top of that, Eseesesese has just taken up a player option despite being a massive flop.

The Tits have other problems if you believe Badel and Meyn. They’ve overspent on Fifita, Tino and Fotoaika need upgrades, Mo has knocked back their two year extension offer so may go the market at years end, and on top of that, Eseesesese has just taken up a player option despite being a massive flop.
10/10 would take Mo off their hands.

Dont think Herman realises the option is actually the option to go to a farm

evil laugh laughing GIF by HULU

$1.35 million a year on a bench starting second rower who needed to change his side of the field to increase his effectiveness is over spending?!?!! Luckily he's a hard worker who does those 1%'s real well so he will inspire his team mates regardless....
He literally said he is liking playing "comfortable" footy from the bench hahahaha. We are a mess, yet the titans are so infatuated with us that they decided to copy our salary cap model, but make it even worse... let's see the NRL pull them outta this one...

This isn't directed at you in particular, but I find it mildly amusing, that much of BHQ thought Kev was dumb for signing Levi in the first place, now many people want us to offer him a new contract 🤔
We should be targetting Jake Simpkin. Plenty of upside, gettable, cheap, queenslander, better than parcell and potentially better than Hodgson. And a decent human being

We should be targetting Jake Simpkin. Plenty of upside, gettable, cheap, queenslander, better than parcell and potentially better than Hodgson. And a decent human being
swap for isaako?? they want isaako seems a no brainer and positive cash flow on the ledger i would imagine

swap for isaako?? they want isaako seems a no brainer and positive cash flow on the ledger i would imagine

Would love for this to happen.

This group of kids is really making the future of the club bright though, they have been pretty good of late and if not for an absolute stupid decision, would have won tonight as well despite some brain fades. This team is really playing like a team now, it is great to see.

Would love for this to happen.

This group of kids is really making the future of the club bright though, they have been pretty good of late and if not for an absolute stupid decision, would have won tonight as well despite some brain fades. This team is really playing like a team now, it is great to see.
It is a small thing but what i have noticed and liked in the recent weeks is that the team are celebrating their try's more.

Whether this is because the team is getting on better together, or we are not losing by 30-40 points i am unsure but it is good to see.

It is a small thing but what i have noticed and liked in the recent weeks is that the team are celebrating their try's more.

Whether this is because the team is getting on better together, or we are not losing by 30-40 points i am unsure but it is good to see.

Yep absolutely right and you see it in other facets too, they are covering for each other, running from the back fence, sticking up for each other and supporting each other. This is what we’ve been wanting to see, Kevvie should be proud for what he’s doing with this team, they clearly like playing for him and each other.

The great thing is, I genuinely don’t know who I’d pick as our forward pack moving forward. There’s going to be some unlucky players as opposed to lucky ones for the first time in years.

I mean if they are all fit next year, who do you leave out? I don’t know because you can make strong arguments for all of them.

Yep absolutely right and you see it in other facets too, they are covering for each other, running from the back fence, sticking up for each other and supporting each other. This is what we’ve been wanting to see, Kevvie should be proud for what he’s doing with this team, they clearly like playing for him and each other.

The great thing is, I genuinely don’t know who I’d pick as our forward pack moving forward. There’s going to be some unlucky players as opposed to lucky ones for the first time in years.

I mean if they are all fit next year, who do you leave out? I don’t know because you can make strong arguments for all of them.
I was on the fence with Flegler but if he can produce that every week
Riki has really stepped his game up too since his stint in Qcup, TC is more affective off the bench than Riki as he can come on as a middle or on the edge. Piakura were yet to see but maybe get him on rotation with Riki to give him a rest because he gets sloppy going the 80.
Capewell and Haas are locked in and you'd say Carrigan somewhere aswell either in 8 or 13.
Out of all our forwards id put Kennedy down as one that will miss out and he's been solid most the time.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.