PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2022] - Broncos v Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s possible he could be cleared.if he’s testing negative. Depends when he first tested positive.
I may be wrong but I thought him and Herbie traveled up with the team and got sent back.. it might of just been Herbie and Albert had it before that

It’s possible he could be cleared.if he’s testing negative. Depends when he first tested positive.
I thought Albert pulled out well before and Herbie pulled out the day of and had to drive back on his own from Mackay

Just saw a report that said Reynolds could still play.

Please tell me it’s for real!

I thought Albert pulled out well before and Herbie pulled out the day of and had to drive back on his own from Mackay

But, if you pull out early you're not supposed to get anything.... right?

Calling it now ...

We'll be up 20-18 before the refs intervene to hand Souths the victory courtesy of their usual clanger

Calling it now ...

We'll be up 20-18 before the refs intervene to hand Souths the victory courtesy of their usual clanger

And somehow Flegler will get another six weeks despite not playing.

And somehow Flegler will get another six weeks despite not playing.
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

So just wanted to clarify
- Reynolds and Hetherington can play rnd 1 if they return a negative test ?

So just wanted to clarify
- Reynolds and Hetherington can play rnd 1 if they return a negative test ?
If they return a negative test, they're fit to play, and the club deems their health isn't at risk by playing so soon after a positive result.

If they return a negative test, they're fit to play, and the club deems their health isn't at risk by playing so soon after a positive result.

Anyone keen on starting a GoFundMe to sway the clubs decision?

Im yet to be touched by the vid (that I’m aware of) is anyone that has been able to shed light on the likelihood of feeling like playing 7 days after a positive result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Morepudding
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.