PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2022] - Broncos v Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I'd be surprised if he isn't the 7 and Billy the 14
I wouldn’t just because A. He isn’t top 30 contracted and B. the perspective of kevvie picking Tyrone who wasn’t already an option cause of a lack of faith would be a bad look. Like I mean a really bad look

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
I dont want to jump to conclusions here, i understand we've had a disrupted pre-season.

And probably very lucky to have round 1 go ahead at all...

Carrigan at Lock is a no-no straight up for mine.

Also id prefer Cobbo outside of Staggs.

This will be a arm wrestle, can imagine the ground will be very heavy after the flooding...

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
I dont want to jump to conclusions here, i understand we've had a disrupted pre-season.

This will be a arm wrestle, can imagine the ground will be very heavy after the flooding...
My backyard was sodden for a week and then it went completely under in the flood. It is solid and firm underfoot now. I expect Lang Park will be far better too with the professional setup of proper drainage.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Smart pick by Kev to have Roberts in 14. Billy can rotate through to hooker and Roberts can slot into the halves. Light on backs and flexibility but capewell can shift and the rest shuffle. Will be a damp game, so the brute of it will be down the middle. Long kicking game will win this game.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Roberts comes out of nowhere and suddenly gets a bench spot, Kevvie had another brain fart.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Horrible feeling, our right side is kelly, staggs and cobbo who were killed by the titans in the trial.

I know souths don't have mitchell but they still have that lethal left edge on them.

We are fucked. Their winger to pick up at least 2 tries, walker 1 and their centre 1

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Come on lads I think we just be as optimistic as possible. Just pray we get the most positive signs out of this game as we can. Remember we still got Flegler, Niu, Hetherington, Paix and Adam Fucken Reynolds to come back. We haven’t seen a game with our marquee fucken player yet and we haven’t seen anything that promising from the bunnies without him. Just got to be positive. I know it’s going to be hard but fucken good vibes only.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I know I’m being crazy but it actually looks like we have a better backline. The forwards aren’t hugely different but Cook, Murray, Walker, and Arrow is just too much class.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018

First of all Carrigan is for 1 week whilst nobody else can play there. Secondly Cobbo is outside of Staggs. Thirdly this won’t be an arm wrestle I know I just said positive vibes only but at the same time realistic vibes to, we ain’t coming close to an arm wrestle

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I really hope this team list doesn’t deter a big crowd because I think if anything is going to get these guys up it would be a packed house and rd.1 chance to prove themselves.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Look at the rest of the reserves, who do you put there? Maybe he might do a sneaky swap with Mamm but we really dont have enough utility
Mam played in the 3 trials, Roberts in none. He’s gone with experience, but I just find the decision making a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Organix
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.