PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2023] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make Harry angry.......

you wouldn't like him when he's angry

Rainbow Crypto GIF by Chubbiverse
I’d just like to know if his comments are because the conversation wasn’t strictly on topic or for the attempted personal insults.

I don’t really think that’s too much to ask, but the fact it’s been ignored suggests it is.

I’d just like to know if his comments are because the conversation wasn’t strictly on topic or for the attempted personal insults.

I don’t really think that’s too much to ask, but the fact it’s been ignored suggests it is.

Mods have a life man, we don't all live on here to respond to you blokes having a whinge about each other and Kevvie at every opportunity. Give the guy a chance to respond.

Regardless, if a mod tells you to knock it off, it isn't hard, just do it. You have been on here and part of these discussions long enough to know Harry was referring to both points.

Stop the personal insults and stop bringing pot shots about Kevvie / Billy into every thread. It really isn't that hard.

Edit: Ignored staff warning

Broncos by 6
I wish I had your optimism. I have just been so hopeful of a top 4 win but feel history is continuing to repeat itself. Lets hope!

Madden is itching to face off against Nathan Cleary, if needed:

“100 per cent I would be. “I have done the hard work at training, I have had the experience of playing NRL the last few years so I’m ready to go if required. I will just put my best foot forward and do what I can control. That’s all I can do. ’Kevvie’ will do his selections for the team and what’s right.”​
“It was a good opportunity, I was excited to put the Broncos jumper on for the first time and do my job for the boys. The seven is a big job for the Broncos. ‘Alfie’, Reyno, they have all played there so I just wanted to go out there and do my job and do what I do best. Reyno had a chat to me before the game and he said, ‘Just go out and have fun and enjoy it’. That gave me confidence to play well.”​
“Benji helped me all the years I was down at Wests Tigers and that helped me get the confidence to play in the NRL. Since coming here, Kevvie instills confidence in me and backs what I do as a player.​
“He continues to drive working on my defence, Kevvie has been really good for me in pre-season, I am excited about the year ahead.”​

I just want to ensure I know which part you’re referring to. Is it commenting on the quotes attributed to the coach or trying to insult other posters?

I only ask because other threads seem to deviate off course for pages before anything is said, if at all.
Honestly, I personally don't mind that Billy doesn't have a stylish haircut.

After scoring the match-winner against the Cowboys, Jesse Arthars may have booked his place on the right wing. With Walsh touch and go for the season opener, Selwyn Cobbo will likely fill that fullback spot with Arthars firming as the front-runner.

Arthars has some steady competition in Mariner and Pereira who were both stand-outs in the Broncos draw against the Titans. Brisbane will want to show Mariner there's a pathway into the starting line-up and that may give him the edge leading into Round 1.

Outside of the concerns surrounding Adam Reynolds, it appears to be a settled line-up with the only question mark being the bench. Tom Flegler will come into the 17 and it remains to be seen whether it's at the expense of Keenan Palasia or Brendan Piakura.

I said when the draw came out this is 100% the best time to get Penrith. They are adjusting to a new hooker, and early season is the time for upsets. I'm not saying we win, but the chance of us being pumped into submission is hopefully a bit less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • simplythebest
  • HarryAllan7
  • john1420
  • Stix
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
  • mystico
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.