PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2023] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nswrl won't let them start with a loss, it won't look good for them to be beaten by the Broncos after St Helens. They got a 3rd premiership in a row to win.
NOTHING MEANS NOTHING!

I think we will be very competitive at the start of the year. Playing off the embarrassment of last year.

I think if we play at 85+% of our potential, we win. The issue with the broncos is there are big gaps between our best and worst.

I also hold little faith in the officiating when playing Penrith. The Taylan May fiasco last year confirmed the NRL bias for the Panthers, you never know though, they may have a new agenda that rhymes with smesmorphins.

Taylan May fiasco last year confirmed the NRL bias for the Panthers, you never know though, they may have a new agenda that rhymes with smesmorphins.
There won’t be Taylan May for 2023 as he’s out for season. Irrespective of him in their side or not, we will get them this year starting R1.
Happy Cbs GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

The nswrl won't let them start with a loss, it won't look good for them to be beaten by the Broncos after St Helens. They got a 3rd premiership in a row to win.
Paul Welens had his robust team up in their face all night in defence which unsettled Penny. Should Kevin and staff be able to extract enough stamina and confidence likewise, I don’t see why there would be a dissimilar result.

Broncs by a point.

Such defeatist, excuse making bullshit. The NRL would love Brisbane to be a powerhouse winning comps as we have one of the largest fan bases, and bring the most eyes to the game. To think there is an agenda against us is so childish.

Such defeatist, excuse making bullshit. The NRL would love Brisbane to be a powerhouse winning comps as we have one of the largest fan bases, and bring the most eyes to the game. To think there is an agenda against us is so childish.
The fans still turn up when we are shit which is why the NRL don't give a **** about us. If we dropped massively in the ratings then they would be concerned but we are that hate people legitimately watch us to see us lose or if we do well its our fans turning up in droves to watch us. We are big enough now to have no ***** given how we perform in the eyes of the NRL - sort of like Collingwood in the AFL.

Paul Welens had his robust team up in their face all night in defence which unsettled Penny. Should Kevin and staff be able to extract enough stamina and confidence likewise, I don’t see why there would be a dissimilar result.

Broncs by a point.
Unless something drastic has changed with our defence over the offseason, we are one of the sides least likely to defend like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dazza 92
  • Manifesto
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fatboy
  • Brotherdu
  • Culhwch
  • LGH
  • Scorchie
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.