PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2023] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not think its a good idea to start cobbo at fullback. Herbie or Arthars.

You can always shift them there if Cobbs screws up. I am interested to see what he's got. Plus this is up against the Panthers, so this would be likely looked at as a loss anyway, so why not try some things.

When do the teams get named.....?

nrl.com used to do a live release of the team lists but I guess they don't do it anymore?

just want the damn team lists lol have a supercoach team to f**k with

NRL2023BHQRound1TeamList

Correct squad list no complaints here, I probably would have Sailor as 18 but he isn't top 30.

He are a bit sketchy for edge replacement but Palasia will do if it's needed.

First hit out of the season.. the bigger boys will tire faster.. can understand the emphasis on middles on the bench, but we really have to hope both second rowers can play the full 80.

On second rowers, Riki really has to show something this year - he has been completely unremarkable for his entire career yet is handed the starting spot every season. Would love to see Piakura at least threatening to take it...

On a final note (because I don't know where else to post it)... Can we all just enjoy the fact that Milford couldn't even crack the Dolphins starting 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • teampjta
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Skyblues87
  • Redfern_1980
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.