PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2023] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I'm getting so sick of people doing these subtle and not so subtle digs at this forum. It is EASILY one of the best out there. Everyone on here contributes something and most of the time, it is such better conversation than elsewhere.
Ah nah, it's all part of social media. People want to feel heard and hyperbole and emotionally engaging posts work best for getting a response and stimulating interest.

I look at all the posts here like a big dysfunctional family, mostly full of autistic uncles who know their shit, and random cousins who I just try to tune out.
l feel like I fit in on a spectrum, tbh.

Exactly. I'm getting so sick of people doing these subtle and not so subtle digs at this forum.

Ban them........use your power

Austin Powers Cat GIF

I don't want to hear from guys who toot their own trumpet when they get something right and go strangely quiet when they don't either. I also don't want to listen to posters with constant bad takes on subjects as well but I will accept it because it is part of the community. I don't agree with a lot of what is said on here and some posters I really can't stand but I respect their right to post and express how they feel so long as they don't cross a line. And that 40 year old is a fan, what right do I have to tell a fellow fan how they should or shouldn't express themselves?

lego movie GIF by Beck

Thanks Mr Inclusive, everyone is special and a genius.

Exactly. I'm getting so sick of people doing these subtle and not so subtle digs at this forum. It is EASILY one of the best out there. Everyone on here contributes something and most of the time, it is such better conversation than elsewhere.
It may be a one of the best places to post. But there are also a lot of mouth breathers that post in here. 2 things can be true at the same time.

When did Cobbo call him a grub?

Luai calf strain, apparently carried it into WCC. Will probably play. Best to run traffic at him all night.
maybe throw a few hellbows at the merkin too

From the podcast I believe. I think it was a leading question though

"Do you think Luai is a grub?"
"Yeah maybe... yeah I think he's a bit of a grub"

Or something like that... DT will take it to the bank though!!!
Lol just saw that it's popped up on fox sports like it's new news... it was already released as a story like a week after they realised the 3 month old podcast even existed.

Just regurgitating weeks old articles now... instead of years old

Broncos +13.5 dogs??? That seems rather high. Might put a lobster on. You cats going to disappoint?

What rating system are you using ?

I would play him on the wing like I was suggesting last pre season . I think Cobbo is a super star in waiting . Herb is a good tradesman not much more .
Herbie is a damaging ball runner. quick off the mark and agile. His only downfall is a lack of capacity to draw and pass. He's also a decent defender now too which is a must in the centres.

"It's disappointing that Walshy won't be able to pull on a Broncs jersey but Selwyn [Cobbo] had a quality trial and I'm excited to see what he can do and he's a big body." - Patrick Carrigan,

Interesting. I wonder if Kevvie plays it safe and goes with Arthars or takes the risk and goes with Mariner. Certainly pros and cons for both options. I'd love to see Mariner get the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Brotherdu
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Lozza
  • GCBRONCO
  • upthebroncs
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.