PRE-GAME [Round 1, 2024] Roosters vs Broncos in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Roosters are the most overrated team in the comp.

No one in there team is even remotely threatening anymore. Given we are showing off to the Americans, I'm going to assume the game will be refed like origin/grand final, and that suits us.

Will be a repeat of the below (where we should have smashed them by 50).

Broncos 156 - Roosters 1

Herbie: hmm pass the ball for a try, or break 5 tackles for a try? (Like there was ever a question)

Herbie: hmm pass the ball for a try, or break 5 tackles for a try? (Like there was ever a question)
Yes, that step off the left straight into the defence is his signature move. Sensational when he can break five tackles and score, but otherwise...

Stay tuned for Isaako being jammed over the touchline all season.

Yes, that step off the left straight into the defence is his signature move. Sensational when he can break five tackles and score, but otherwise...

Stay tuned for Isaako being jammed over the touchline all season.

I won`t be surprised if he starts pulling out the old Gidley flick .
And or starting his runs more in midfield and getting on the outside .
He has it in him .

I won`t be surprised if he starts pulling out the old Gidley flick .
And or starting his runs more in midfield and getting on the outside .
He has it in him .
It'll be interesting to see whether his pattern is turning back infield or stepping off the left. Probably sucks to be Isaako either way.

We'll find out this weekend.

Do we know what sections broncos fans are sitting in?

Do we know what sections broncos fans are sitting in?

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Everything GIF by E!

Likely to be a low scoring match, given the narrow field will be easier to defend. We might have to run over the top of them.

Vegas field v NRL field
94.5 metre field v 100 metres
63.1 metres. v 68 metres wide.
in-goal areas
6.4 metres v 10 metres.

• Less room to move and easier to kick the ball dead .

Willison had 1 hitup and haven't seen him since in the AllStars game? Anyone know what's happening?

Likely to be a low scoring match, given the narrow field will be easier to defend. We might have to run over the top of them.

Whut chu talkin bout Willis ?
Not the same dimensions as every other match in the competition ??

Vegas field v NRL field
94.5 metre field v 100 metres
63.1 metres. v 68 metres wide.
in-goal areas
6.4 metres v 10 metres.

• Less room to move and easier to kick the ball dead .
Really good points, I get that it's even competition because both teams are playing on the same field. But, surely there's some argument for the losing Vegas teams that it's not equal to the rest of the round/comp? I guess we'll have to see what the rorters can come up with but I can see their argument.

Willison had 1 hitup and haven't seen him since in the AllStars game? Anyone know what's happening?

He had a very short stint and 3 decent hit ups. They have unlimited interchange, so I'm sure he will be back on at some point in the second half.

I've seen enough from Willison. I have our starting front row Haas and Willison, with Carrigan at lock.

I've seen enough from Willison. I have our starting front row Haas and Willison, with Carrigan at lock.

I reckon it will be better for him to come off the bench, at least to start the season. I think his impact will be so important to have coming off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • ParraMania
  • Santa
  • Behold
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.