Allegiant Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
14:30

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this though, think about all those teenage rejects that the NFL don’t want. Thousands a year. Some of these kids weigh 100+ kilograms and run the hundred in 10-11 seconds… if they aren’t scared of the contact, they might be able to make something of a career in league….
I think you will find these boys will be drop ball machines. Some of the best running running backs have had big issues with fumbles. It would take longer than some realise getting these athletes ready for our game, some are not use to having the ball, others only make s tackle a few times in a career. Not to mention the difference in time in motion, I doubt there is an athlete that would complete with Hass just with the reality of how long that guy is in motion for his size. Their big boys would last five minutes in our game.

I think you will find these boys will be drop ball machines. Some of the best running running backs have had big issues with fumbles. It would take longer than some realise getting these athletes ready for our game, some are not use to having the ball, others only make s tackle a few times in a career. Not to mention the difference in time in motion, I doubt there is an athlete that would complete with Hass just with the reality of how long that guy is in motion for his size. Their big boys would last five minutes in our game.
I think you might get a very very rare few that could transition to NRL level but in majority of cases it would be like in high school when a fast athletic kid would give league a crack and go okay but lacked the skills you learnt growing up playing the sport.
If the transition was a easy one the USA league team would be a lot more competitive in the world cup and there would be a success story already playing NRL.

there would be a success story already playing NRL.
Need I remind you of the great Greg Smith?

The NRL isn't going to the US to try and grow the game.

The NRL is going to the US to try and grow the gambling dollars on the game.
Thanks for reminding me to get my bets on...

Asked why he opted for Mariner, Walters said: “Just the speed of Deine.

“I believe it’s going to be a fast game.

“The grass over here is a lot harder and a lot faster, that suits Deine more than anyone in our team.

“It was a tough call on ‘Oatesy’, but he has accepted it well and he will get his opportunity.

Asked why he opted for Mariner, Walters said: “Just the speed of Deine.

“I believe it’s going to be a fast game.

“The grass over here is a lot harder and a lot faster, that suits Deine more than anyone in our team.

“It was a tough call on ‘Oatesy’, but he has accepted it well and he will get his opportunity.
Mate, can you share where you had an opportunity to meet the team? I’m not on any social networking sites do, I don’t know if any info is being shared prior to the events.
It’s been years since I watched a game live in a stadium & haven’t seen any of the current boys in person. Would greatly appreciate if you could share where to meet/greet them today.
I know I finally do get my long cherished opportunity to meet the boys tomorrow evening but I doubt I could get close to them.

Ok, finally I made to The Resort World where Marty Johns show gonna start in 20min from now but geez, it’s bloody windy & cold now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
Kev & Adam are the guests for Marty’s show but first it’s NRL 360 is going to happen first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • mystico
  • Old Mate
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.