PRE-GAME Round 1 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

****, lucky I double checked...I thought the game started at 8 pretty much the entire week. We really need to have DST in SEQ.

Pretty sure the game won't start before 7:30.

P.S. Yvonne looks hot, but bored in the middle of the field. I wish I could entertain her...

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but with all the talk of Maranta in this thread I thought its fitting

http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-p...he-brisbane-club/story-e6frf3pc-1227248381067

BRONCOS winger Lachlan Maranta is playing for his Brisbane future with new coach Wayne Bennett determined to use 2015 as a year to discover who can and can’t cut it in his NRL premiership ambitions.

Maranta was one of Bennett’s selection bombshells for tonight’s season opener against South Sydney, winning his spot on the end of Brisbane’s backline ahead of Daniel Vidot.

But Bennett warned his selection came with a caveat, that Maranta like many of the young players at the club had to prove themselves as quality first graders or they’d be looking for a new club next season.

“Lachlan Maranta is a 42-game NRL player but he really hasn’t cemented his position on the wing,” Bennett told a luncheon in Brisbane on Wednesday.

“He is either going to cement it there or he will be looking for a new club. I’ve told him that by the way.”

So basically, improve or get out. Good news IMO

Madness. Lol.

Glenn Stewart in 11 and not 13. McGuire knows his numbers.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • mrslong
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Maddy
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • Crom
  • Justwin
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Old Mate
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.