Round 1 - Bulldogs vrs Broncos; Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Hala was one of the better player for Redcliffe but that isn't saying much and in typical fashion, when he was in a position to make a big play, he fumbled, twice.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well I didn't realise that, sorry. Hope everything went well with that

No worries B4L. I was a bit edgy and not my normal sweet lovable self.

I was lucky. My stage 4 melanoma was removed and the pathology is all clear as i just found out so I will be around here for a while yet to annoy you :argue: ... ( and a few others)

Oates to FB wearing a sling ....

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
If Griffin picks Hoffman at Five-Eighth, he will be fired within the first month of the season.

If Griffin picks Nikorima at Five-Eighth, he will survive the season.

Your choice Hook.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Pretty much, the first 5 rounds will determine his future, especially the first 3, some big margin losses there and his gone during the season or at the end.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I think Griffins days are numbered no matter who he picks

Hopefully.

I don't think Nikorima is necessarily the saviour (was he even talked about before this season at all?), but it's far far better than playing Hoffman at fullback or especially in the halves.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I don't see Nikorima as the savior nor should he be expected to be, but if his going to be there Griffin better stick with him, Hoffman in at fullback is unacceptable unless absolute injury requires otherwise it's just another sign of his inability to address the problems that exist, I however fear Griffin will even go with the Hoffman/barba combo or will end up with it.

Last edited:
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
I have heard from a reliable source that Griffin plans to pick the 5/8 with a game of blindfolded musical chairs shortly before kickoff.

15coio6.jpg

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ironic if that was true and it ended up being Maranta and he was actually good there.

B

BroncosFan4Life7

NYC Player
Sep 1, 2013
I thought Maranta played well in the nines. However, I want Mills and Barba on the wings and Hoffman at fullback.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
No worries B4L. I was a bit edgy and not my normal sweet lovable self.

I was lucky. My stage 4 melanoma was removed and the pathology is all clear as i just found out so I will be around here for a while yet to annoy you :argue: ... ( and a few others)

Oates to FB wearing a sling ....

More than understandable, I was cranky yesterday too, but have no excuse was just in an arsehole mood. Really glad to hear the pathology was all clear.

You don't annoy me at all, like I said I was just in a shit mood.

B

BroncosFan4Life7

NYC Player
Sep 1, 2013
I have heard from a reliable source that Griffin plans to pick the 5/8 with a game of blindfolded musical chairs shortly before kickoff.

15coio6.jpg
Where did you hear that from?!

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
If Griffin picks Hoffman at Five-Eighth, he will be fired within the first month of the season.

If Griffin picks Nikorima at Five-Eighth, he will survive the season.

Your choice Hook.

Yep.

He should get no sympathy if it happens either. A first grade coach needs to be able to pick players in their best positions.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Tomorrows team selection will be a debacle. Parker at Prop, Thaiday at lock and Hoffman in the 6. What a mess. Griffin hasn't learnt a thing. I can't wait till he is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Alec
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • davidp
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.