Round 1 - Bulldogs vrs Broncos; Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching that highlights package, I want Corey Oates back =[ Hopefully he's not out too long recovering, it would be great to have him and Hodges back within the first month.

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Oates

(I'd potentially give Copley a run over Reed at left centre, depending on how they play in the first few rounds)

I hope, I really hope, that Hook doesn't like Vidot's character off the field and was giving Maranta every opportunity to perform in order to justify that stance. Safe to say, that unless Hook is full retard, Maranta has proven he can't finish and therefore shouldn't play unless he's the last back standing.

I kind of think the same happened last year. Kemp performed awesome in the trial but because he's a douche in his own time, Hook gave the spot to the Hoff.

Its been said in repeated threads, discussed in the injury thread. I figured that if you we're going to rant about dumb selections you would have done 5 seconds of research to see if be was able to be selected. My bad.

Mate, I've been off the scene with a melanoma. So shove it

Mate, I've been off the scene with a melanoma. So shove it

Was wondering where you disappeared to, thought you might have been banished. Hope you are OK bud as this forum severely needs your knowledge. Get well soon.

Didn't 1910 say they'll name it today?

1910 was wrong, it would seem.

Was going to go to the Leagues club for this game but i found out that the Reds are playing this Friday night so i'll have to record it and watch it when I get home.

dont want to cause alarm before tomorrow, but ol mate from CM reckons:

Todd Balym@toddbalym 29s
Tipping Josh Hoffman will be Brisbane's No.6 when teams are named tomorrow.

doesnt really line up with thaiday/parkers comments alst week though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.