Round 1 Discussion

I still thought he was quite average and Luke Kelly carried the team and was the go to man.

I agree and the stats back it up. No try assists corey?!? arsehole

I still thought he was quite average and Luke Kelly carried the team and was the go to man.

Not disagreeing with you just that he was decent ( average ? ) without being a standout. Most of the team including our reject performed with intent so if one were a Parramatta fan then one would be happy with the result and even happier if they turned up with that same attitude for the rest of the season. Luke Kelly was above average !

Not disagreeing with you just that he was decent ( average ? ) without being a standout. Most of the team including our reject performed with intent so if one were a Parramatta fan then one would be happy with the result and even happier if they turned up with that same attitude for the rest of the season. Luke Kelly was above average !

Agree, Parra are a way off the 8 but if they keep this kind of form they are guaranteed not to get a hat trick of spoons IMO.

Luke Kelly was pretty good

Changed my tip from Sharks to Titans. Both Carney and Beau Ryan are out of the game through injury.

Changed my tip from Sharks to Titans. Both Carney and Beau Ryan are out of the game through injury.

Heard Wade Graham is not a certainty either. They'll be fielding a pretty raw halves combo if he's out.

Last edited:
Titans all over the Sharks early, but Sharks are hanging on. They're coming up with some good efforts in defense.

That was a great save by Gallen.

Great try by Arona. Completely fooled everyone with the dummy.

6-0 to Sharks.

Holy shit. Gibb's head is just completely covered in blood.

Titans finally over, although they should be leading by now with some of the chances they've had.

6-6

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.