Round 1 Discussion

Manly was always going to be clunky as hell tonight .. looks like tony williams has finally figured out he's a forward

Ok, who wants to do halftime?

You bought them ....

No, I'm just a consultant ...

Ccscf60UcAA-CaP.jpg:small

The stage is set for Parcell. I don't think he'll necessarily win them the game, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him become the silver lining for the silvertails.

Looks like Matai's playing inside of Matai on the left.

Dogs just rolling on through.

Looool Manly are going to be terrible this year. I love it.

LOL at this score line. Punish them doggies (can't believe I just typed those words).

Looks like Matai's playing inside of Matai on the left.

If they move Taupau to the left edge it'll be a nightmare for commentators. It's worse than Thaiday and Blair.

I can't believe I was saying manly would be pushing top 4 in the pre-season, they look awful. Stewart is an important piece admittedly, but they just look poorly coached and completely non committed at the moment.

If they move Taupau to the left edge it'll be a nightmare for commentators. It's worse than Thaiday and Blair.

Taupau is the one spitting and biting. Matai is the shorter one shoulder charging.

I tipped Manly to win but am thoroughly enjoying watching them get smashed.

How good is the dce/ walker halves pairing?

Why wasn't Lichaa warned there?

That's 3 penalties in a row, what does it take to get a sin bin?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • MrRobot
  • Bish
  • Brocko
  • teampjta
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • sooticus
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • kiwibronco
  • broncomax
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Spoon
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.