Round 1 Discussion

Keppie better get cited for that hit on Papenhuyzen.

That's a good victory for Melbourne, Manly matched them for 60 odd minutes and it appeared the Sea Eagles were going to get home on the back of the crowd. Then Melbourne went to their bread and butter, Hughes did his best Cronk impersonation and just served it up for Vunivalu who summed it up no sweat. Smith bangs it over from the sideline and then to show it wasn't a fluke, they did exact same thing to take the game away from Manly. It was damn near a carbon copy, except Vunivalu's put down was far from clean.

Manly didn't do their chances any harm, I thought they were the better side until Munster pulled off his strip and Melbourne just camped inside the Sea Eagles' half until they came away with points.

Was Sims complaining that he slipped on the grass? He was pointing right at the spot he slipped on and protesting...:xxxx:

The grounding was very suss on the second storm try

Looks like the Dragons might having their late season slump early this year.

Excellent defence on Jennings there.

Tell ya what, Benji has still got it.

Dragons have bombed two tries in a row now.

Shoulder charge and late. After the judiciary check that it was Sims and not TPJ they'll give him a 1000 dollar fine.

Fafita will make a fucking mess of the Tigers.

He’s better than Frizell

So Tariq on report for that??

Far far worse than the milf one... crickets from Brandy

Imagine having 8/8 riding on the Dragons that game, they literally bombed 6-7 tries.

Disgusting.

I said it at the start of the year, the Dragons don't have any trust in their system or in each other. They can't take percentage plays or make a genuine effort to support because in the back of their minds they don't trust the other team mate. A lot of players look like they're on deaths row, like they know they won't have a job and they're worried about themselves and their own future. They know changes have to be made, but for whatever reason, McGregor has kept this side together and a lot of players have over-stayed their welcome.

The game was served up to them tonight, but even at the start of the year, I knew exactly how it would play out. The Tigers maybe lacking the skills, but Maguire has instilled enough confidence in the players he has and has shown he'll reward players based on form. It showed in the end and he's been able to attract some pretty handy players, particularly some up and comers coming through.

It'll be crazy if he lands Grant because he'll have two of the most promising hookers from Queensland and both of them should have be in the Broncos system.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.