Round 1 Discussion

I was looking for markets for roosters to miss the top 4 or 8 this morning to see what sort of price I could get but wasn’t able to find anything. I still think they’re a threat but it feels like they’ve really lost their edge with Latrell and Cronk leaving

That’s crazy, I’d want to be with my family.
Just play the Warriors home games that can't be played in NZ atm on the Gold Coast, there are more Warriors supporters here then Titan supporters anyway.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Penrith did well, or if it was a case of classic Penrith. Under Hook, they'd have to trail by 14 before they'd start playing, so I guess they improved, it only took 12 points.

I couldn't believe Penrith's decision to kick for goal. The only thing keeping Sydney in the game was the scoreboard, even early in the second half, it seemed like they wanted to go home. If Mansour didn't produce a kick of a lifetime, I wondered where the points would have come from?

It was actually amazing to see how much that try took the sting out of Sydney. The young players were all at sea, bouncing off of tackles and being man-handled by the Panthers. They've got Crichton and Cordner to return, but if they have a slow start to a game, I could see it getting ugly for them.

If the NRL doesn't show any compassion, I believe they'll be OK over the coming weeks. Manly will make them aim up and the players are always up to play South Sydney, especially now after the Latrell saga.

that last pass in the sharks rooters game was pretty borderline... 9/10 they let that one go

Fucking b/s penalty given to Cameron Smith as usual

They really have to do something about Vunivalu trying to hurdle over players.

Not a good look.

Storm looking a bit one dimensional to me. They will still be consistent but lacking the ability to step up to another level when its needed.

Storm looking a bit one dimensional to me. They will still be consistent but lacking the ability to step up to another level when its needed.
Manly been the better side but haven't converted it into points and yeah storm do look flat but it doesn't take much for them to get into another gear.

It's only the start of the season, every side should look a bit flat. It takes a couple of months before real skill starts coming in and the contenders start breaking away from the pack.

Swinging arm dog shot from Kaufusi. He's not TPJ so he won't get a ban.

Early days but I’m happy that Bellamy went with Hughes.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.