Round 1 Discussion

I'd actually love to see the NRL cap the amount of money these young blokes can be given so clubs can actually develop some of these youngsters without the fear of a massive offer pulling them away.
It would also allow for a better product down the track as these players will have time to develop correctly and come into the nrl when ready.

V’Lando: “even tackled the ball boy”

Confirmed V’Lando physically assaults children

Oh look, I had the choice to pursue it but my coach said I had to give up everything else I was doing super successfully as well to pursue it and you know, my family wasn't rich so I had to support them too. Did I mention I cured cancer? Also, the US wanted me to run for president but I would have had to give up everything else I was doing with just the best of anyone to have ever done whatever it is that I was doing at the time. So I took my frustrations out on the kid with the oranges at half time and I absolutely smashed that too. In fact, as the oranges slipped out of his hands, they slipped perfectly into the cups with a touch of lime as well. That is how I came up with the original Schweppes recipe before it was stolen from me but I didn't care because to pursue that, I would have had to give up my 7 Michelan star diner, so I didn't do it.

Payton still running with Plan A... Tmol with 3 hit ups 55mins into the game

This Is Fine GIF

Last edited:
Would you be concerned as a Panthers fan that despite the Cows having been absolutely atrocious, like even worse than Manly, you are only up by 14 at this stage?

i know its 1 game with the peyton but they dont look any better then they did last year, at least with the broncos you could see the improvement

I find it odd, I thought Payten would be a lot better than this.

I find it odd, I thought Payten would be a lot better than this.

Might have against anyone other than the Panthers, Roosters or Melbourne. They aren't there yet.

Might have against anyone other than the Panthers, Roosters or Melbourne. They aren't there yet.

But they've been Manly bad. Like I didn't think anyone could be that bad this round again but here we are.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • HarryAllan7
  • marw
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.