Round 1 Discussion

Granville looks completely washed up. Slow wobbly passes out of dummy half.

Feldt has been terrible tonight.

But they've been Manly bad. Like I didn't think anyone could be that bad this round again but here we are.

I know Manly scored, but I think Cows were a little better. Score should have been much worse, but they held on in the first half.

I know Manly scored, but I think Cows were a little better. Score should have been much worse, but they held on in the first half.

Both easily the worst.

Poor Cowboys, they should get Bellamy and Smith to fly up there a d give them a pep talk, Todd loves that.

Taumalolo made a grand total of 59m ... when was the last time he played a match with less than 100 (when he didn't get injured early)

Taumalolo made a grand total of 59m ... when was the last time he played a match with less than 100 (when he didn't get injured early)
Yeah I really don't get the reasoning behind leaving him on the sideline so long. Payton doesn't want to burn him out, but his coaching career could burn out fairly fast if he doesn't change how he uses him.

JT13 only played 51 minutes, McGuire played the other 29.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Santa
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.