Round 1 Discussion

Enjoyed the game mostly just due to being starved of a meaningful league game for so long.

Storm were both impressive and showed they are beatable all in the one game. Souths could have let the game get away from them but they gave their fans enough hope for the season by finishing strongly.

Arrow was immense for Souths, if round 1 is anything to go by he will be a great signing for them. Mansour looked keen for work but had a few bad moments, not sure he will have a mortgage on the wing position if he doesn't cut out his errors with Burns and Paulo breathing down his neck. I thought Latrell looked good at the back when he gets involved.

Is Papenhuyzen the only player in the game that could have scored his individual try in the corner? Just great acceleration, speed and determination and for a little guy has no issues about putting his body on the line it attack. I keep waiting for him to be smashed during the game due to him seemingly giving up 10+ kg's to everyone else but he keeps coming. Tedesco might be fortunate he is going to be NSW captain to help eliminate the NSW no. 1 debate...

Yeah it was scrappy as anything in that second half but both teams showed they are going to be there late in the season. Arrow was second best player on the park in my opinion behind Paps, JUST shading B.Smith in third.

Scratch that, almost hailing in Newcastle.

Saifiti had to be shown which way to walk out of the tunnel. Haha

wow its pissing down.

edit: another abysmal haircut.

Last edited:
Nice try!

Haha DWZ slid all the way to China.

Last edited:
Wow, the Dogs' defense was Broncos-esque there.

That's the second conversion I've seen that looked like it clearly missed. Either I'm blind or the touchies are.

Ive got em for the spoon this year. Will be a different story next season.

I'm not sure if they'll get the spoon this year but their new look side will take time to click.

Second error to Cotric in the last five minutes.

I'm not sure if they'll get the spoon this year but their new look side will take time to click.
Im just hoping the doggies or the dragons play worse than us to be honest lol.

Love the captains challenge. Just about the only rule change worth a pinch of shit in the last 10 years

Bunker is killing it so far.
Great last night, getting it right so far tonight.

Bunker is killing it so far.
Great last night, getting it right so far tonight.

Yep, credit where it is due but this has taken a long time to re-start. FASTER...I mean SLOWER..but FASTER game.

Blocker really just said " i thought they were trying to fasten the game up" hahahah.

You mean speed the game up right? The CTE is strong in that dude.

Last edited:
Still weird seeing Frizell playing for Newy

Just when I was about to complain about Bulldogs attack solely consisting of passing to their second rowers they score through their second rowers🤣

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Scdeac
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Rough and Ready
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • Purple Pills
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncotville
  • Waynesaurus
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.