Round 1 - Eels vs Broncos - Build Up Thread (Official Team pg 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 1, Parra v Broncos

I think dark shorts would work better.

I'll wait and see what the heritage jersey is like this year before I decide to buy the away jersey or not.

9j203m.jpg

Holy hell that is a LOT of yellow!

I would have gone with maroon shorts but, at the same time, I kind of love the ridiculousness of it :haha:

It'll give a whole new meaning to the phrase "streaming onto the field".

Im still laughing at Brownys comment

For anyone who liked the Livestrong kit but doesn't like this, they are virtually the same.

nf0h0g.jpg

They look like giant frigging bananas.

They look like giant frigging bananas.

Tell me you don't want to peel off Alex Glenn's banana skin and feast on the sweet fruit underneath :P LOL

Tell me you don't want to peel off Alex Glenn's banana skin and feast on the sweet fruit underneath :P LOL

I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation.

:shady:

Melbourne is the butthole of the NRL...and Australia in general.

loving the new away jersey, might get one :rockon:

Seriously, get rid of Melbourne and introduce Perth. Much better for Rugby League. Melbourne offer nothing to the game. Nothing. In 12 years they've barely grown as a team and have cheated their way to premierships. Piss them off.

That is complete and utter bullshit. The Storm have a new world class stadium, the best players in the world, a brilliant coach in Craig Bellamy, A growing fanbase, growing memberships, and I know personally 15 people from Victoria who are very passionate about the Storm just as i am with the Broncos and Roosters. The salary cap scandal is all over, I'm over it and I think you are still bitter about it.

I'm very bitter about it, and I always will be. They screwed over everyone in rugby league for 4 years!

I'm very bitter about it, and I always will be. They screwed over everyone in rugby league for 4 years!

I personally was pissed of and angry when it happened but its the past now to me.

I personally was pissed of and angry when it happened but its the past now to me.

They knocked us out 3 years in a row with an illegal team. Will never forgive them.

without them cheating, we would probably be looking to go for Premiership 9 this year. I'm very confident we would have won in 2009, 2008 was a better side but Manly would have been tough opponents in the gf. We wouldnt have won in 07 reguardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.