Round 1 Lineup

Fifita wouldn't make my top 10 backrowers in the game. He's a lazy player and a poor defender.

That could all be Seibold though, he made everyone look absolutely awful, only Haas and Carrigan, and to a lesser extent Staggs managed to not look like plodders last year. IRC Fifita did look good but he only really did stuff against low tier teams, once again we were an absolute shit show so it's genuinely difficult to extrapolate player performance from that.

If he steps up his workrate and with good coaching he could be elite. He'll never be worth 1.25M though, as we saw last year he couldn't do shit for our team and a player on that salary should be carrying the team.

100% agree. Yet to see Fifita roll up his sleeves and churn out some hard earned metres for his team or tackle himself to a stand still. We’ve only seen rare flashes of solo efforts but no way does that warrant his price or title of best forward in the comp.

I am interested to see if in fact it was Seibold that stifled his game or if he is just lazy by nature.

Fifita easily one of the best. Can’t blame him for switching off late last year, that’s on the entire team. plenty of sour grapes at the broncos while Dave goes onto bigger and better things.

Can't blame him? Do.

Gone on to bigger and better money is all.

Disagree, the money is a bonus. Broncos are a shambles for 3 years straight. If I was a player with serious ambitions I’d want out too.

...to the Titans?

Yeah, they're 'on the up and up' - they aren't winning a comp any time soon. It was the money, that's it.

...to the Titans?

Yeah, they're 'on the up and up' - they aren't winning a comp any time soon. It was the money, that's it.
They’ll finish higher than us, like last year. Broncos= laughing stock.

Fifita easily one of the best. Can’t blame him for switching off late last year, that’s on the entire team. plenty of sour grapes at the broncos while Dave goes onto bigger and better things.
Possibly, it could be that Holbrook is going to be very good for his game, but I just have a feeling that he is going to be heavily targetted in defence, and I also for some reason have a feeling that he is going to have a very disjointed season because of injury. I hope I am incorrect for Qld's sake, because we need him fit and firing for Origin.

He did leave for money, otherwise it wouldn't have taken 3 or 4 separate attempts bidding against your own self to sign him.
He's got all the potential in the world though, amazing balance for his strength and size, great acceleration etc. Titans definitely look the better team than the Broncs this year on paper.

Meh. I love how this forum loves to chuckle at the media estimations when it suits them, then treat them as gospel when it suits their arguments. Would not have taken much money at all to lure them away from this dropkick club. Probably close to what he was already on.
He did leave for money, otherwise it wouldn't have taken 3 or 4 separate attempts bidding against your own self to sign him.
He's got all the potential in the world though, amazing balance for his strength and size, great acceleration etc. Titans definitely look the better team than the Broncs this year on paper.

Nah bullshit, the best players don't switch off and give up. Thats kind of one of the key ingredients to being great, is to have that never say die tenacity.

Nah bullshit, the best players don't switch off and give up. Thats kind of one of the key ingredients to being great, is to have that never say die tenacity.
When 12 other players including the leaders do the same, who can blame him? I hope he kills it and finds success, either at nrl or rep level.

When 12 other players including the leaders do the same, who can blame him? I hope he kills it and finds success, either at nrl or rep level.

Can't buy integrity.

Can't buy integrity.
hopefully we don’t re-sign any of our current crop then, apart from patty, Staggs, and Turpin. Also Lodge and Dearden. The rest can **** off if that’s the standard. Hopefully they are all shown the door If that’s your thoughts. Complete clean out needed at the broncs.

Disagree, the money is a bonus. Broncos are a shambles for 3 years straight. If I was a player with serious ambitions I’d want out too.
Um have u seen the titans in the last ... I don't know forever. Had there best yr in ages and still didn't make the 8. To call broncos a shambles for the last 3 years is a joke , last year definitely.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Dee
  • The True King
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.