CommBank Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I want safety from a winger but happy for Corey to get a few minutes on an edge while someone gets a breather or if injury occurs, ya see?
He can’t play on the edge. He’s an average winger and that’s it.

If both Reynolds (certain) and Madden (likely) are out, I'd be running out:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner (He is a bit of a concern that is being papered over a bit due to all the injuries)
6. Mam
7. Walters
8. Jensen
9. Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Gosiewski

I feel this is harsh on Baker, he was decent tonight to be honest but we need a bloke on the bench who can cover backrow and centre and that is why we bought Gosiewski to the club. This also gets Mozer in there and we can get some games into him until Madden is back.

Amazing how people are more than willing to throw Mozer into the fire when our backs are against the wall, but when we're still fielding a good side, the going isn't as tough and he can be eased into first grade, suddenly he's "not ready".

Billy was like the walking dead out there tonight, I like him but he doesn't look right. I was on the Billy-to-7-Smoothy-to-9-and-bring-Mozer-in train but based on tonight, that won't float.

So it seems it's Sailor or Rogers in if Madden still isn't OK (which I assume is the case) and I would go with Rogers in that case.

Oates in for Jesse. Mariner on thin ice, looks like he needs a spell but he's probably lucky there's no-one really else to bring in so he gets another crack.

As a team, we look in desperate need of the first bye.

Mariner could cop a suspension which could throw another spanned in the works. I’m sure Madden will be good to play but if not I’d expect sailor to be in the halves

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner (He is a bit of a concern that is being papered over a bit due to all the injuries)
6. Mam
7. Walters
8. Jensen
9. Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Gosiewski

I feel this is harsh on Baker, he was decent tonight to be honest but we need a bloke on the bench who can cover backrow and centre and that is why we bought Gosiewski to the club. This also gets Mozer in there and we can get some games into him until Madden is back.
Mariner likely out for a few weeks with that shoulder charge

Sailor in the halves is probably the least disruptive option if Madden is out, but I agree with the idea to move Billy and bring in Mozer until Madden returns. It might just mean that Walsh is chief playmaker instead Walters.

madden is apparently a rib cartilage injury and most of those seem to be 2-3 weeks

I think Willison is ready to start, but I bet Parra save Paulo off the bench so I wouldn't for this game.

Sailor in the halves is probably the least disruptive option if Madden is out, but I agree with the idea to move Billy and bring in Mozer until Madden returns. It might just mean that Walsh is chief playmaker instead Walters.

I expect Mam to take on the chief play maker role.

I think Willison is ready to start, but I bet Parra save Paulo off the bench so I wouldn't for this game.

Maybe, but who do you start him for. I think we got the balance right with our pack.

Jensen, Haas and Patty are doing a good job laying the platform for us.

And Willison provides good impact from the bench. He is capable of either maintaining or if required changing the momentum

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Walters
8. Jensen
9. Smoothy
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Gosiewski

Yeah Mariner has looked pretty sketchy the last few weeks. I can see why it's taken him a while to cement a spot in the top side. He's got some fuckups in him and doesn't look overly footy smart. Decent finisher but I'm not sold yet.

Maybe, but who do you start him for. I think we got the balance right with out pack.

Jensen, Haas and Patty are doing a good job laying the platform for us.

And Willison provides good impact from the bench. He is capable of either maintaining or if required changing the momentum
Mainly just going off how sloppy Jensen got defensively in that first stint after 12 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.