ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
One tough game followed by another!

We better win this one.

I ****ing HATE Manly!

I'm very confident about this game to be honest.

If Wallace is out, Norman and Hunt need to have a blinder like they did against Canberra (obviously the forwards need to dominate)

still a reasonably good time to be playing Manly with a few of their key guys fresh off injury layoffs ... Once they get healthy and get their act together though, it'll be a very different story

Manly ain't Canberra, and like the Warriors, they are running into good form. This is another test for the team to keep the discipline, composure and start developing better attacking options. It's post-Origin that matters most.

i dont mind losing to the warriors but i really want us to win this game. eff manly!

Unlike the Warriors, Manly doesn't have the pack to dominate us and get their danger players to the last 20, where they are often lethal. I also have plenty of confidence for this game.

Won't know ref until Tuesday.

I'm confident for reasons porthoz said. Our pack is so far ahead of them. And they were cod ordinary against Canberra today.

Watching Manly v Raiders, damn Manly leave gaps on the edges. If ever there's a game where we must use our destructive back row to full advantage, this one has to be it.

Im excited to see how the Broncos react.

I think we'll be a lot better this week with Hunt training at half for the week.

We do need the forwards to dominate though ... which they are more than capable of.

I am very interested to see if the loss to the Warriors has dented our confidence at all ?

Broncos 13+ I have faith it will be a easy game

I just hope we can finally win a double header game. This fixture has driven me insane since it's inception and we never seem to come out on top. Doesn't help that everytime we play Manly we always lose a key player on the eve of the match. This year it just had to be Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.